Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: World bosses ruining the game

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Is anyone else tired of 75% of all logged in people sitting in nobles/commons? Rare pets and rare items were a mistake.
    I was tired of w3 hm/w1 shard reserved/flame vortex palace all the day long.
    So the world boss seems fresh and exciting content.
    But i see some flame-vortex-palace again. Stupid players.

Well I am tired of daily QQ by people with entitlement issues on the forumns and in global.

This event stuff at least is silly fun when we don't have to wait for a long time.

Anyway, pvp is beyond repair in this game. Not worth fixing.

Ps. If anyone has issues with my statement. Know that I was only RP'ing, so I can say whatever I want, lols...
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    Well I am tired of daily QQ by people with entitlement issues on the forumns and in global.

This event stuff at least is silly fun when we don't have to wait for a long time.

Anyway, pvp is beyond repair in this game. Not worth fixing.

Ps. If anyone has issues with my statement. Know that I was only RP'ing, so I can say whatever I want, lols...

u wrong here, even stupid minigames are most used content atm, so how about fix pvp and will be even more used
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Thats not pvp! You know that right?
    What t f@ck?

It clearly is PvP if i am hitting players.

It really is a pain even with the pvp it creates at times (usually very one sided though)
    I mean it's just goddamn non atop and people sit there all fvcking day because there are several instances with different timers so you don't even have to wait all that much...

There needs to be a looting lockout of some sort to stop this crap. It saddens to see so much mindless and effortless grind even on the pvp server (it's not bad as on Crom though, but still...)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Don't worry. In two days we can go back to grinding Kara Korum loop, Fire/Vortex/Palace, Wing 1 and other fun stuff again. And I guess your friends and guildies also prefer to sit around and wait. Or why not do stuff with them when everybody else is busy waiting for a dragon spawn?
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jin- View Post
    What t f@ck?

It clearly is PvP if i am hitting players.
    No.

10 chars.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

This thread is dumb. And everyone is now dumber for having witnessed it.

gather a guild raid, go inside the instance of the dragon then kill everyone near him, hows that for pvp epic :P

anyway, implementing a locked down timer for each character to get the loot from killing the dragon solves the farming a lot

some of you said you are called jerks in global for killing pp on the dragon, well i can only say ITS A PVP SERVER, wanna run freely for PvE stuff, crom its place for it

another idea, why not give pvp tokens or a chance of it on PVP SERVERS ONLY, for killing the dragon???

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    This thread is dumb. And everyone is now dumber for having witnessed it.
    made my day
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Quote Originally Posted by Spartek View Post
    LOL Funcom is the biggest troll.

They re-use and reskin some old content that drops stuff from 2-4 years ago and everyone wets their panties. Screaming wow, how amazing, new content! Forget everything else, lets grind the living poop out of this!

Funcom successfully ruined pvp servers with this pve content. Minis are next to non existent at times, oh and when you go and try to pvp by the dragon. Guess what? Two raids instead of fighting each other, teams up to pve... If you gank them you'll get called out in global as a jerk lol.

I heard there were nearly 11 instances of noble districts on crom... Insanity!
    Yup. There is nothing new, nothing interesting, nor hard about it; still, people do it for no apparent reason.
    Funcom failed at introducing the world bosses; even a T1.5 raid would be a better idea (which is a bit harder to create). The worst thing is that there are PVE servers, Spartek. Imagine the bosses there.
    I logged on last night to see six guildies, all doing Tarantia Nobles... One of them later dragged me to Scorpions' Cave (NM).
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast