Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: World bosses ruining the game

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    The distance to respawn was a bummer too.
    Whats up with not spawning on Cascade Falls but rather Mountain Glade? It's like 2 minutes extra running time... Thats when I take the shortcut and jumps over the river.

You could use the local travel option and spend the 5.3 silver to port to Mountain Glade to save a lot of time.

Funcom

Sorry for the delayed response (vacation).

Bear in mind the events run for 1 week each month (these first 2 just happen to run into each other due it being a holiday period for many parts of the world) one of the design intentions was to make these events have focused time periods while the remainder of the month is then unchanged.

Please put a big cooldown (several hours according to the rarity of the loot)!

I already have one of my "lvl80" without the dragon!
    and 2 out of 4 without the yeti so far!

On the other hand some people pretend to have more than hundreds of boss kills? I don't blame them to do it as it is possible. But Funcom has to react ASAP!!!

I don't think it is normal to have to wait during hours, doing nothing else, in an instance until a boss eventualy pop!

and during that time less people in PvE and PvP groups! Too many focused on the boss event. Is this really enjoyable???
    Last edited by Flor; 3rd January 2014 at 15:56.

Can we get a murder reset after the World Boss week ?
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

2nd boss on Fury: 2.5 hour of fight with murder points, gank, IceShards and very low damage on boss

2nd boss on Crom: You see newsflash in global chat and 80% chances what instance with boss already full with players. If you lucky enough to move into right instance, you need run to boss, and have 80% chances for getting crash because of amount people. And when you lucky enough to reach boss, you need attack him QUICK in crazy lags because boss lost 1% in 10 seconds.

Clearly enough what World Boss idea don't work with such small amount of people on Fury. Don't work with such crazy amount of people on Crom. And don't work with murder points system too. And don't work with instance system too.

May be developers add area effect on WB - remove all murder point incoming around 200-500 meters? People don't want to gank low level players on purpose, some players just run into AoE and died, and whole raid gain murder points
    Last edited by lmagowz; 3rd January 2014 at 17:43.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011