Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barbaric Warriors - Why us?

Default Barbaric Warriors - Why us?

Azy! Barbaric Warriors is a tribe of people who enjoy gaming, challenging themselves and who respect each other’s thoughts and uniqueness. By accepting one another as family, we avoid the drama and tensions that many guilds experience. As a member of the tribe, you are able to participate in what you choose, when you choose. A side benefit of participating is the ability to gain rank within the tribe and with rank comes the ability to obtain improved armor and weapons as well as have more responsibility within the tribe. We work very hard to ensure all members have the ability to grow, gain experience and just be a part of something beyond themselves.
    Are we the perfect tribe for everyone? No, we are not. There are many wonderful guilds out there that you may feel more comfortable with. We understand that and we never try to pressure anyone to stay with us if they feel another group is better for them. What we do want you to do is join a tribe/guild regardless if it is ours. By being a part of a group, you gain volumes of knowledge and experience that greatly enhances your satisfaction with the game.
    So, if you feel you want to be a part of our tribe, be part of our family, please feel free to contact us. We will provide you with whatever help we are capable of and try to have those of us with similar skills mentor you to success.
    For information about what the tribe has to offer please feel free to see our “about” section on our web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/b...cwarriors/info

Avani!

Brother Sind
    Last edited by Sind1; 27th December 2013 at 21:03. Reason: Spelling Corrections

Smile Barbaric Warriors are Recruiting

Azy! Hey there!

The Barbaric Warriors are recruiting. All levels and classes welcomed. Subscribers, F2Pers are all welcomed. We have a full T3 city, Pliska and like to work together as a team/family/tribe. If you hate bad drama, and want to be recognized for your efforts whether its pvp or pve, this is the place to be. Time, loyalty, respect, and folks are valued because everyone has something to contribute (no matter their path). I don't do well, unless you do well. Hope you can join us.

AVANI!
    KHAN DENGIZIK

Smile Barbaric Warriors Recruiting

Azy! Hey there!

The Barbaric Warriors are recruiting and looking for people who like both pvp and pve fighting, or that are open minded to try out both. We are a small tribe of people from around the world that center mostly out of North America (US and Canada) that acts as a family that likes to kill and treats each other well. Our theme is the Ancient Bulgars of the 9th century AD around the time of Khan Krum . Strong points are K6ing, and pvp activities. We are in need of a good raid leader at present or someone willing to develop into one. New folks are encouraged to join even if low lvl, especially those that are willing to contribute to others to bring home those heads to Pliska's walls (our capital). IYI!!!!!!! (like the Sun!!!!!!!)

AVANI!
    KHAN DENGIZIK

Default Azy! and Greetings

Just a note about this tribe of warriors.... I have played AoC since beta on and off and have been part of some great guilds. I have left and returned many times due to not finding the right bunch of people to game with in AoC, until I joined Barbaric Warriors. They keep me playing AoC even when I decide to play the next new game.

A very supportive and understanding tribe of good people who want to enjoy the game and help others achieve the same effect. Always doing something as a guild.

Wulfvang

Talking Azy!

Been playing AoC since launch, and have been in several guilds during that time, many of which do not exist anymore, and some that do. This tribe is by far the best. Consisting of great folks, that are always ready to help new and returning players in "all" aspects of the game, it is a great tribe to be a part of.

We thrive on challenging ourselves, and progressing to new and more rewarding ventures, be it PVE or PVP. We believe the success of one of our Brothers or Sisters, is a greater success for our tribe as a whole. Therefore we do all we can to help each other, from the newest member to Our Khan.

If you are looking for a home, new to the game, or vet, Barbaric Warriors will not disappoint.

AVANI!
    KAVKHAN SOBEK-RA
    Last edited by Sobek-Ra; 20th June 2014 at 17:37.

Default Azy!!!

Azy! That's "Hiyas" in the Bulgar tongue! I just wanted to say that I recently became one of the Barbaric Warriors. My character's name is Heruwyn, and in the couple of days I've been a member, they have really impressed me with the way they treat new players. Although the group is heavily into endgame-type raiding, they don't seem to expect their members to already be experts at everything. They are very patient and very willing to teach people to become better at those raids. And from the raids I've listened in on using Ventrilo, they are quite generous with the loot. The tribe's leader (or the party leader) makes the decisions of who gets what, based on use and need, so there is no ninja-looting. What they DON'T do is point fingers if things go wrong. And that is awesome. My own character is nowhere near that stage yet, but I am looking forward to learning from my new Warrior friends!

Azy,
    If you're looking for a mature, drama free helpful bunch of folks this is your guild. give us a try.

Default Most asked question - Dungeons/Raids

As I go about recruiting for Barbaric Warriors, the most frequent question asked is, "Do you do dungeon/raids and when". The quick answer is yes and at night (US time). What I find most amazing about the tribe is their unity when doing dungeons/raids. Almost every evening around 11:00 p.m. eastern US, those members of the tribe who are on at that time, plan (or already have planned) what they are going to kill and how they plan to kill it. It is always understood that no matter what happens during the dungeon/raid, the loot will be shared and that they are there to have a good time. No blame or finger pointing is allowed. Regardless if the event is a success or a wash, the tribe leader or the team leader will normally post to the tribe homepage, what went right, what went not so right and ideas how to avoid future not so rights. Members of the team will generally contribute their knowledge regarding how they have succeeded in the past. It is always a learning experience and the shared knowledge ensures that everyone profits with strategies for future successful outcomes. All in all, everyone walks away with a sense of camaraderie and the anticipation of future tribe events.

Avani! And Happy Hunting!

Brother Sind (Main toon Pudmuncher)
    Last edited by Sind1; 2nd August 2014 at 15:14.

Azy!

Do you love grouping and working together as a team to achieve the impossible?

Have you ever stared at Global and wondered where the helpful and fun people of Hyboria were hiding?

Are you looking to join a great Tribe of people that are committed to your success?

Then come take a look at Barbaric Warriors! We're a tribe of people based roughly off the Bulgar lore from 9th century AD, and make our home in our T3 tribal city Pliska, in Potain. We welcome players of all sorts from the casual farmer, to the dedicated PvPer, from the the dungeon dwellers, to RPers. All styles are welcomed, both f2p and subscription, with open arms.

What makes Barbaric Warriors unique? As mentioned earlier we truly are invested in our tribe's success and you can't have a successful tribe without successful members!

How do we do that you ask? Through a variety of ways. We regularly run K6 instances as well as Old World dungeons in order to better equip our members and learn the values of team work. We also have a Good Deed's List and rankings within the Tribe. Basically every good deed you do helps advance your rank and with rank comes perks. Need extra gold for that gear? We help with that. Need a crafted weapon? We craft everything from cultural gear to Ibis and all is available to the betterment of the tribe for our ranked members. New to PvP and want to learn? We regularly farm Bori to help advance PvP rank, as well as offer a training mentor series in movement, combos, AAs and rotation.

"This is awesome!" you say. "Where do I sign up?" you wonder. You can check out our yahoo group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...cwarriors/info or message me in game under the name Sharita.

Avani!
    Vatragan Sannon
    Last edited by Sharita; 4th September 2014 at 02:51.

Wink Come where everyone is welcome!!

Have to been playing Age of Conan & can't get anyone to help you with your quests & questions?
    Are you currently in a guild, but you are uncomfortable or unsure about asking for help?
    Are you a brand spanking new player & you need a friend?

Come join the Barbaric Warriors!! We are a smaller tribe where everyone is welcome, new players, experienced veterans, returning players, subscribers or free to play. Our tribe works on the good deed system, you help the tribe & the tribe helps you. This consists of quests & getting better gear. If you have a question don't be shy, we have very knowledgeable members & if one of us can't answer it we can help you research to find the answer.
    You will also benefit from our full T3 city, plus our scheduled pvp & pve events every evening.

Are you are looking for a mature, drama free place to hang out, where your not just a toon on the screen?
    Come to our tribe & become part of our family.

Tabar Bagain DeRua

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast