Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barbaric Warriors - Why us?

Default Barbaric Warriors are Recruiting! :)

Azy! Hey there!

The Barbaric Warriors are recruiting team players, those who like to fight and work in a rewarding, friendly atmosphere to chop off a few heads. What do we have to offer you? Whether new or old players , there is something to offer both. For new people we like to train you how to experience the parts of the game that maybe hidden or not overtly shown in training tutorials. If you are looking for taking on some dungeon or place that requires some firepower, then call on us. For older returning players, we offer a variety of K6s, Old World Dungeons (Unchained), and pvp experiences to get you back into the swing of things. No one is without certain skills to bring in, to make the tribe better (even if you are new, I always have an open ear, listen and help guide). As we grow our capabilities grow, and if we can find an angle to use to better our tribe, excellent. The tribe is generous to those who contribute to each others welfare, and look out for one another.

AVANI!
    KHAN DENGIZIK

Bump for a great tribe. They are very welcoming and friendly, and always willing to help out. If you are looking for a home, look them up!

Default I am very impressed with this

May I have permission to use this in my guild site about what kind of guild I want to create http://thepraetorianguard.guildlaunc...937&gid=268363 I truely think it is a perfect guidline for creating a great guild my email is tjohnson217@cox.net If I may not use it or you just dont want to let me please let me know respectfully. P.s. I do think it is exactly what i would say to sum up what kind of guild i want to create.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sind1 View Post
    Azy! Barbaric Warriors is a tribe of people who enjoy gaming, challenging themselves and who respect each other’s thoughts and uniqueness. By accepting one another as family, we avoid the drama and tensions that many guilds experience. As a member of the tribe, you are able to participate in what you choose, when you choose. A side benefit of participating is the ability to gain rank within the tribe and with rank comes the ability to obtain improved armor and weapons as well as have more responsibility within the tribe. We work very hard to ensure all members have the ability to grow, gain experience and just be a part of something beyond themselves.
    Are we the perfect tribe for everyone? No, we are not. There are many wonderful guilds out there that you may feel more comfortable with. We understand that and we never try to pressure anyone to stay with us if they feel another group is better for them. What we do want you to do is join a tribe/guild regardless if it is ours. By being a part of a group, you gain volumes of knowledge and experience that greatly enhances your satisfaction with the game.
    So, if you feel you want to be a part of our tribe, be part of our family, please feel free to contact us. We will provide you with whatever help we are capable of and try to have those of us with similar skills mentor you to success.
    For information about what the tribe has to offer please feel free to see our “about” section on our web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/b...cwarriors/info

Avani!

Brother Sind
    Lordshred

Default Barbaric Warriors Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by terryjohnson View Post
    May I have permission to use this in my guild site about what kind of guild I want to create http://thepraetorianguard.guildlaunc...937&gid=268363 I truely think it is a perfect guidline for creating a great guild my email is tjohnson217@cox.net If I may not use it or you just dont want to let me please let me know respectfully. P.s. I do think it is exactly what i would say to sum up what kind of guild i want to create.
    Azy Lord Shred!

That's fine if you want to do that. I hope others will give us a chance to see what we are like. We love both small venues of 6 person warparties doing K6s, Old World UC, to various pvp events such as the Pvp festival, sparring, mini-games, and Cimmerias End. For those that join us, we encourage fair play as a family (ex. cheating in pvp in the tribe is forbidden) and reward people who contribute, learn and teach.

AVANI!
    KHAN DENGIZIK

Sounds like a great guild. How do we apply to join?

H

Default Joining the Tribe

Quote Originally Posted by hoctopus View Post
    Sounds like a great guild. How do we apply to join?

H

Azy all,

Just a little bump, to join just ask in NPH or global BW / Barbaric Warriors invite, or under the players menu search for the tribe and send off an in game application.

We like to PVE and we sure like to PVP but we DO NOT condone cheating (speed hacks etc) and valid proof of using such underhand and rather tragic strategies will result in the removal of your limp corpse from the tribe along with being hunted in the subsequent minis.

All the best !!!

BMH

Default Barbaric Warriors Recruiting

Azy! Hey there!

The Barbaric Warriors are recruiting new and veteran players, all can lend a hand. We enjoy primarily pvp, and pve activities as an International Tribe (we have folks from all over the world). We love to teach and encourage those in our people to learn new skills to aid in our vision of exploration, growth, and enjoyment. In this we do have rules that don't allow pvp cheating (speed hacks, etc.) and let go those that feel otherwise, and try to foster those who are looking on improving their skills encouraging them (vs. discouraging them in vent or tells). We are a tribe that loves loyalty and sacrifice to help others among us. Hope you can join us (for the Pvp festival, minis, Pve K6s, and other dungeons).

AVANI!
    KHAN DENGIZIK

PS. Contact our recruiters Eggfliedlice (UK), Pynisher (Russia), Dengizik (Eastern US), Stromwolf (Canada), Wickis (Western US), and Heheyo (Germany).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12