Thread: Why is it so hard to purchase Premium time in FC accounts?

Default Why is it so hard to purchase Premium time in FC accounts?

I want to buy 12 months and I'm looking for the last 30 minutes to the page and can't get it to ask me to do the payment for 12-months, only 1-month (says pending). I have already set 12-months on the options.

Funcom makes it even hard to give them money?
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

It's. Funcom customer isn't allowed to change anything on their own. Cannot cancel pending payments nor change it to something else nor forget and pick new one.

You need to contact support.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

That is the option where it renews for a year AFTER your sub runs out.

If you want a year now, click on Buy More Gametime or something to that effect.

I tried everything. Finally got it to work I don't even know how anymore. Really confusing and they have options there that are old or nearly useless.
    Last edited by KephaPT; 3rd January 2014 at 05:49.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).