Thread: Loot boxes from World Bosses vanishing from inventory

Default Loot boxes from World Bosses vanishing from inventory

Anyone else getting this? Usually I kill the dragon, check I got my loot box and port to the next instance. But I've noticed a few times, when I arrive in the next instance the box I just received has been removed from my inventory. Lost a purple box and a few blue ones - although my loot log still shows I received it.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

I had an issue last night where I got a special loot bag from the dragon and the message that my inventory was full. However, it wasn't even close to full, and even after deleting some food I couldn't loot it...

I tried petitioning it, but the GM couldn''t help me since they don't register dragon kills (I guess it would be easy to lie about it if they restored without knowledge).

Kinda sucks since I typically wait 30-40 min for a single kill, with instances getting full 30-40 min before spawn...

Also, a t1 epic helm disappeared for a while, though it returned after changing instance.

I open mine as soon as I get them so can't help.

Waited over an hour to get into and instance last night. For some reason none of my potions would work during the fight and then after the fight I never received a box.

I was hitting the dragon from the time he landed until the time he died, and it never registered.

That's happened twice to me in the last 24 hours. Sucks to wait around in all these filled up instances and then not get the loot. Hours and hours wasted.

I believe that's a bag issue.

At one point, I was unable to use the food or pots at the bottom of my inventory. I think the bag bugs out so that you only have the minimum # of spaces.

A fix I guess would be to leave the 1st spot open in your inventory when you get a dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    I open mine as soon as I get them so can't help.
    I tried that - but after I've zoned the actual items from the boxes have vanished from my inventory also. I've lost heaps of items.

I even got back a 4 hour blue pot that I'd used, but it reappeared in my inventory, and some other items vanished. The items still show as having been received in my loot log, but they are gone.

And the items slots won't allow items to be placed there until I completely relog. It's ok for now - so much crappy items, but if something decent drops it'll suck large.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

yup, just happened to me, was waiting /semi-afk/ a hour for a dragon, killed him and got blue box, zoned to another instance and box nowhere to find.. gg
    (got about 20+ slots free in inventory)

btw some other guy in raid got 2 boxes stacked, but can´t open any of them
    Last edited by Argantes; 27th December 2013 at 16:23.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..