Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fun with Dragons, But lower Cooldown!

The only way I can get a dragon during peak (EU) times is to check the list and pick the next spawn sit and wait based on what instance has a dragon going. But its true that generally it means you are two to three instances away from the one running a spawn.

30-60 days from now you won't have to worry about full instances cause it will be empty once the "it's new" wears off and I doubt the gear changes much from boss to boss. Rinse-Repeat for 12 months straight that's like you know, boring.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

It needs a 4 hour lockout, not a lower cooldown. Im pretty sure they didnt intend you to farm dragons 24/7.

None of us can possibly want this sh1t for 1 week every month for the rest of the games future. No raids, K6s and fewer minis because most are farming this dragon all day.

It needs a lockout.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    It needs a 4 hour lockout, not a lower cooldown. Im pretty sure they didnt intend you to farm dragons 24/7.

None of us can possibly want this sh1t for 1 week every month for the rest of the games future. No raids, K6s and fewer minis because most are farming this dragon all day.

It needs a lockout.
    The fact you get a dragon slayer "buff" icon makes me wonder if at some point, they intended there to be a lockout timer, but didn't implement it.

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post

It needs a lockout.
    This......noone wants to do anything now but stand around in Noble District......i didnt think the game could get much more retarded but i am again proved wrong.....
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    This......noone wants to do anything now but stand around in Noble District......i didnt think the game could get much more retarded but i am again proved wrong.....
    Haha, there are no limits to how full retard Funcom can go!

AOC's become pad camping farce, with very little else happening. Trying to do the encounter just for the cape quest is 2 hours of sitting on a rez pad per toon and that's not fun.

If you only got a loot / box drop once per toon as part of the quest that would help a lot, and maybe stop guilds filling instances before the pinata's spawn, just so they can farm the boxes.
    Last edited by dubhuir; 27th December 2013 at 06:20.

Better make bosses immune to oneshot. Its ridiculous when you jump to instance and its already oneshoted, jump to another mirror and ops it oneshoted again.

Quote Originally Posted by locky666 View Post
    Better make bosses immune to oneshot. Its ridiculous when you jump to instance and its already oneshoted, jump to another mirror and ops it oneshoted again.
    This.

And also give each player that kills a dragon a 4-5 hour lockout.

I'm not exaggerating when I say 90% of all remaining players are farming the sh1t out of this because there is no lockout. Hardly anyone is doing any other area of the game as this is good loot and so easy/repeatable.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

I haven't heard anyone who's doing it or the loot..
    The dragon pet is the motivating factor, since it's cool. The bags seem to be a mistake, since funcom is already deleting them for some players. The chance for epic (new) loot is so small it's not even worth it. And the T2 armor is just frustrating, got almost a full set together, I'd rather get ta neheh, because I'll actually use that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12