Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stuck in the 40s

Go Villas in Noble District (5 of them), The Breach and Forgotten City in Gateway to Khitai. Should give around half a level each run if you kill all mobs and you have 100% xp pot running. They all adjust to your level and are not to hard to manage unless you still have lowest Tortage gear.

Good Luck

- Ed -

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    A Stygian HoX! That is the only way to go!
    No! Cimmerian HoX is the true way to play!

But back on topic, I've breezed through the 40s doing Field of the Dead up to the third camp, then all of Noble District up to the Spider quest that sends you abroad, then back to Field of the Dead for the Spider quest and for the two guys in the north of the map that clear out the Lieutenants and the Ymirish Bearlock, and so on.

Stick with you ToS, I love mine.. I think all the toons offer something. But dont give up on one.

I love the ToS too, favourite healer and easy to solo.
    If you get stuck with places to level, you can check all the possible locations by opening the world map and mousing over the icons in each zone to see the level range. The further out into a zone, the higher the level quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddinia View Post
    Should give around half a level each run if you kill all mobs and you have 100% xp pot running.
    Where do you get these 100% xp pots, aside from the single one use potion you can get from claim? All the rest of the ones I've found only give 20-25%

Grouping is usually done only for dungeons. Questing with other people gets irritating very fast when you need to pick up flowers with everybody.
    There's more than enough quests in game to reach 80 solo without grinding villas (but you can also do that if you're a robot).
    And of course a have to make a Bear Shaman female with her boobies hanging out. It just has to be done.
    Bear shaman, not cow shaman. That's a flawed plan.

The ToS have a nice ability when they gain Storm Field (SF); hit your green heal, then blue, then SF and run in to a group of 3-4 for starters and just run them around in a tigh circle. This is called 'balling'. They make a tight little ball. ToS' SF will simply rip them to shreds and because they are trying to hit a moving target, only 1-3 of them at any one time will be hitting you. If you have feated a totem, drop that for some bonus buffs and whatnot and dance around that like a maypole.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12