Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuck in the 40s

Default Stuck in the 40s

I'm a level 44 ToS and I have hit the wall. Everywhere I go to get quests at my level is too difficult to do alone. The overwhelming amount of enemies swarm me and I can not complete most quests. Any one know where a good place to level at this point in the game? Thx
    Skimino -- Stygian, Tempest of Set -- PvP

Fields of the dead should provide a good leveling enviroment for u till your mid/late 40s (they're located in cimmeria and u can travel there from conarch village)

For late 40s (47+) you will get some followup quests leading you to Eiglo Mountains and one leading you to Atzel's Aproach (the one is Atzel's is a simple delivery with nice exp reward , so u can do it easily but Atzel's region wont be the best option to keep leveling in, just hand in the quest and return)
    Move to Eiglo (your lvl 50 destiny quest will also lead you there).
    Once Eiglo can no longer provide good exp you will be about 55 , it will be time for Ymir's Approach (i just bypass this area ) or Atzel's (which i dont bypass :'p)

Best of luck and tons of fun :>
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Thanks. I have entered the Noble District in Torantia and that seems to be working for me now as well. I think I'll follow you're path after the 40s though. Thx again!

Start getting a group into Cradle of Decay (2 tanks, level 40-47, 1 healer, 3 DPS), and once you hit 47, go into Toirdealbach's Tomb (1-2 tanks, level 47-57, 1 healer (PoM/ToS preferred), 3-4 random people (ranged preferred)!

Both instances are in the Field of the Dead.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by L0stinth0ught View Post
    I'm a level 44 ToS and I have hit the wall. Everywhere I go to get quests at my level is too difficult to do alone. The overwhelming amount of enemies swarm me and I can not complete most quests. Any one know where a good place to level at this point in the game? Thx
    kite n heal, quite simple rly

Seriously, start learning to play in groups. Its not that hard to start one, and when you are grouped you can smash face on mobs a few levels higher than you and get better xp. Also learning how you benefit other. Lasses as well as how they benefit you is something you need to know.

Ya, I'm so used to playing with my friend that when he isn't online I just go about by myself. I'll start looking for groups. I just hope someone in the group knows where to go if I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by L0stinth0ught View Post
    just change ur class bro, tos is horrible untill u are level 80 in full khitai / t4 gear, and in pvp it sucks untill u are pvp 8, and it sucks if u cant master the class switch pom and everything goes smoother , trust me
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    just change ur class bro, tos is horrible untill u are level 80 in full khitai / t4 gear, and in pvp it sucks untill u are pvp 8, and it sucks if u cant master the class switch pom and everything goes smoother , trust me
    I am going to create a new class but not until I reach level 80 with this Stygian. I like this dude. We've been through a lot together. I'm sticking with him. I was thinking of going HoX from Khitai with my next guy. And of course a have to make a Bear Shaman female with her boobies hanging out. It just has to be done.

A Stygian HoX! That is the only way to go!
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast