Thread: help playing 1920x on laptop window mode

Default help playing 1920x on laptop window mode

Anyone know how can I change to this resolution in window mode that won't make the window be too big for the screen ("cutting" half the image)?
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Did you try to switch to windowed (fullscreen) mode?
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

I have, the window gets bigger than the screen.

Is there a config file to edit manually?
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Does your laptop screen even support 1920x1080? Because it sounds like it doesn't.

Silly me, I had my screen with 1600x resolution instead of 1920x. The fool.
    Got it without a problem now.

Thank you for the 'hint' Fass.