Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: World bosses

Default World bosses

The world bosses is the best thing that has happened in AoC since Kithai

Lots and lots of players, ten instances in Noble District and a constant buzz in general.

How sad it was to see AoC dying; how happy it makes me to see the crowd playing now

Now all Funcom needs to do is to get the tradeskill revamp done well and for Mitra`s sake fix the guild renown update system, and this game is making an unexpected comeback!

More instances is not a good thing. It took me 1.4 hours of waiting to finally kill the boss once, and I wasted probably about 40 minutes or so trying to get into the appropriate instance once the cultists were sighted but could never get in because they were full 2 seconds after it was announced in global.

Doing this on 11 different alts when I only have 1-2 hours to play most days does not sound fun to me, they need a better delivery system at least on Crom with how many players they have. Before the merge with the anniversary bosses it was not really a problem because you did not have more than 2 instances, but with 6-10 instances it's hard to be in the right one unless you just pick one and sit there for an hour.
    Doomsayer 2008

I had no problems doing the quest for the 10 alts whom I wish to complete the quest -during the first day.

My main has killed ten dragons. True, I did have to camp some resspads for a while, but compared to a year ago, when I could spend an hour at the trader in Old Tarantia without seeing a soul, I`ll take crowded instances any day of the week
    Last edited by Bignose; 25th December 2013 at 11:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Bignose View Post
    I had no problems doing the quest for the 10 alts whom I wish to complete the quest -during the first day.

My main has killed ten dragons. True, I did have to camp some resspads for a while, but compared to a year ago, when I could spend an hour at the trader in Old Tarantia without seeing a sole, I`ll take crowded instances any day of the week
    Do it with only 2 hours of play time a day and see how many alts you complete the quest on...
    Last edited by Suctum; 25th December 2013 at 11:08.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Do it with only 2 hours of play time and see how many alts you complete the quest on...
    Would it be better if they just handed over the cloak to you while you were offline?

I know a guy who is so busy he doesn`t have time to play games at all. Funcom should think of a way to reward his 20 alts with legendary equipment

Just kidding, but it truly doesn`t take much effort to update that quest in a week. And if you do miss one boss -it will only delay the reward by a month.

I can`t believe anyone would rather have a dead game and not be able to tell if general chat is bugged or not because noone is posting...

x dragon
    x DraGon
    xxx
    x Thor
    xx
    x
    x
    x
    x zeta
    X omega
    Omega cultists
    STFU OMEGA ALREADY FULL
    FFS
    Hey everyone, event up??
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    x dragon
    x DraGon
    xxx
    x Thor
    xx
    x
    x
    x
    x zeta
    X omega
    Omega cultists
    STFU OMEGA ALREADY FULL
    FFS
    Hey everyone, event up??

Thats`s musuc to my ears compared to

*crickets*

KK run hm need xp + gear

*crickets*

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    I play Aoc coz it has an uniq pvp combat system. I dont care really about these kind of events. it is another farm fest designed by funcom to extend players subscriptions (12 months)

sadly pvp is nearly dead also on fury. enjoy your farm fest ppl..
    That`s sad given the loving and constructive community you had going there
    Always a positive gesture and a gay smile, even as the playerbase was dwindling away.

Even now you care enough to lighten up the conversation, even if the subject was`t even relevant. PvPers just never stop giving

I think world bosses sucks.

-
    Its braindead.
    Far too rewarding.
    Time consuming.
    I've seen the bosses before, they dont do anything.
    Theres no challange.

+
    A lot of players.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast