Thread: Little things that makes you laugh

Default Little things that makes you laugh

Well like title say this is about all those funny, silly little thing in pvp that makes you laugh.
    For instance today in JS me on ranger (pvp 5 with blue bow) and one dt fought 2 conqs and dt. We managed to kill dt, and while he managed to get back from rezz we killed one of the conqs and fighting last. I was at 10% health and dt (pvp 6 with ibis) run to me with preloaded fear and killed me. I mean he had to use fear on ranger in fight with 10% health. it was just lol

Nothing to laugh at here other then the DT hitting you at 10% with his strongest combo and if you survived the initial damage the fear would allow him to hit you some more.

Ranger no easy.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Default ??

What's the point of this post, really? A PvP EPEEN ...?

You lost me. You have some sort of man-crush on the DT, evidently. To make a new thread for that one fight tells me this guy bothers you. /SadFace for you
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Well you look stupid now. If you had root trap ready and you moved a little to the side when dt got stuck every other combo would have missed you. Or a conq could have followed him who didnt get damaged with another combo of him. I would say he was quite clever instead of calling him stupid or at least he just wanted you to be dead for sure. The only funny thing actually is that you really made a post for such an unfunny story.

Can't see this thread going anywhere.

Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.