Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The bonus aa points thing during the holiday celebrations

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    If he got -1 for moaning he'd owe FC a crap load.
    You have that wrong. They owe me, you and everyone else that pays for their product.

The game isn't growing.
    The population isn't growing.
    The content isn't growing.
    And yet people are still paying.
    Think about that.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    You have that wrong. They owe me, you and everyone else that pays for their product.

The game isn't growing.
    The population isn't growing.
    The content isn't growing.
    And yet people are still paying.
    Think about that.
    ^ this is so true

We are helping pay for games that we don't play. We are paying people to develop new games. We get a "re-activation" of the 5 Yr bosses with some new loot tables. I want content for my money. Why is it that I paid for gw2 once over a year ago and am getting new content every coupla weeks? I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    So, it's a free expertise point or mastery point? or both per level?

Or is it every point we get a free one - so instead of 3 mastery + 1 expertise per level, we'll get 6 mastery + 2 expertise then?

YAG LOOPS TILL MY EYES BLEED!
    Goal Completed: "Kill the Favored of Louhi"
    Quest Task finished: "An Evil Ally"
    You have gained 6 Mastery Point(s) and 2 Expertise Point(s).
    Last edited by Dimchik; 27th December 2013 at 20:56. Reason: answer to original post

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    I read the email letter from Funcom, and it was really depressing to read that.

Why would Funcom do that? The AA gain is already insane (what should we do with full AA characters that we have?), and faster progression will only bring boredom. Thanks for screwing up the game with world bosses as well!
    Is there really any fun for people in increased progression during some days and shooting and hitting a monster twice to get a legendary cloak instead of working with a group in the Coils Ubah Kan?
    AA gain is already insane? I think we really play different games. In my AoC it takes hours/days to get 3 mastery 1 expertise points and Week to get 3 prowess

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123