Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whatz going on?

Thumbs down Whatz going on?

Well its been a while now since huge merge. Still no free or even paid char transfer. Now we have x`mass and I dont know about some kind of "gift" /special subs offers, some kind of event, giveaway and so on ..../ from FC. Seems like FC dont give a sh1t about us. Its a shame how they destroyed such a wonderful game with so huge amount of potential. I`m not even sure if there are EU GMs because every time I had some kind of problem, no respond from them.

No X`mass offers
    No X`mass event
    Decreasing amount of players
    Low amount of EU GMs or Long time till GM helps ya
    High latency
    Still old same bugs/exploits
    Stupid ban policy (Bans for Harassment compared to Bans for cheats)
    And in the end low interest about us from FC.

This is not another QQ thread and its shouldnt be taken like that. Its just how I see whatz going on.

Merry X`Mass to all and Happy new Year

High latency - impossible to decrease unless you can move north america closer to europe
    Stupid ban policy (Bans for Harassment compared to Bans for cheats) - i bet FC gets thousand petitions a week about someone cheating/hacking and 990 of those are nonsense
    And in the end low interest about us from FC. - FC has other games too

Transfers have been shut down due to some shenanigans over on Rage. Of course we will not get this from the horses mouth but by adding 2+2.

Unhappy

Yup, everyhhing is pretty sad, i m still waiting the transfers or any explanation.

From Sezmra in the official post "I've spoken to a few of you about this of late, but I don't want the rest of the community to think it's been forgotten. We simply have received no updates as to when this service will return, as of yet."

I started to believe it's forgotten, a simple explanation from Devs could be nice, but, nothing. The silence is awful, and disrespect player wich has been patience, in my opinnion. Do we deserve an explanation at least ? I mean an official one ? or we just deserve "silence" ?

Merry xmas to everyone.

I dont know about transfers, but in regards to eu GMs I have had the exact opposite experience. I've petitioned 5-6 times since November, and to my surprise I've always gotten help within a few hours, even during weekends

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    High latency - impossible to decrease unless you can move north america closer to europe
    Stupid ban policy (Bans for Harassment compared to Bans for cheats) - i bet FC gets thousand petitions a week about someone cheating/hacking and 990 of those are nonsense
    And in the end low interest about us from FC. - FC has other games too

wrong wrong wrong

marketing won't make people stay. That's not the problem. Most people will never pay this company. Marketing has nothing to do with it.

Funcom doesn't even have the balls to face their customers on the forums. They even said it's their policy not to come on the Forums to speak to paying customers.

The lack of marketing has never been the problem for the declining playerbase. It is the lack of content released in comparison to other games that charge a 15 monthly sub. Even free content in free to play games far outpaces anything developed on this game.

Your sub is used to keep the lights on.. that's it and that's all it will ever be. Even your sub during the first 2 years of the game funded the secret world and the expansion for which you had to PAY EXTRA- which in turn was used to fund other projects.

Funcom is like the drunk that can never keep up on his bar tab

Nothing about our free transfers in the game directors letter - no update or mention of them. No communication as always.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Oh look at him, LOOK AT SEZMRA, he posted info about inc event but nothing about transfers!!! AAA !!!

ps. no fapping allowed.
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Oh look at him, LOOK AT SEZMRA, he posted info about inc event but nothing about transfers!!! AAA !!!

ps. no fapping allowed.
    lol. We all know why they won't discuss transfers
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast