Thread: Shell of kings

Default Shell of kings

330 mana
    61 magic damage
    49 fatal
    31 hate decrease
    38 MAGIC STAMINA TAP

The above tali isn't even old world drop, drops from khatia, yet still has a stamina tap on the weapon.

Since mages no longer use stamina, is there any way we can get this weapon stat changed? maybe energy tap? Would be cool!

Regardless, something needs to happen on this. It seems to be an easy fix in terms of complication. Probably not high on the totem pole, but regardless needs to be looked at.

Thanks!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

I'm surprised you're still playing this game. Most vets have moved on to greener pastures.
    You, most of all, know what to expect from funcom.

What is khatia? Some new expantion?! I have to go check out the game right now! And you are bitching about some stamina tap...
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

It's a DT tali. The hate decrease is to give guards a chance to swap aggro with them.
    I don't make points I make dents.

No critt. Expensive crap imo. Get fort asap instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Elleanorr View Post
    What is khatia? Some new expantion?! I have to go check out the game right now! And you are bitching about some stamina tap...
    what is expantion? some new expansion?
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..