Thread: Selective Parse with ACT

Default Selective Parse with ACT

Just downloaded ACT yesterday and have been messing with it some trying to get selective parses for our Zodiac kills. Having some issues getting that accomplished, if anyone could lead me in the right direction that has knowledge of ACT I would sure appreciate it
    - Thanks!

Options or settings tab -> look to lower left of the list and click selective parsing -> manually type in the boss names (swelter, harvest, uuhhhh thaw?, and uummm arctic I think), click the third little click circle on the right that says something along the lines of 'use selective parsing' and make sure there is a check box selected next to each boss name. Start a new combat log.

My selective parsing list includes the zodiac bosses, imp, emperor ya-cheng(sp?) OR bone golems, yi qin, general sheng, the entity, and mental projection.

If you're new to ACT and you running into encounters where not everyone's name is green and therefore when you post the parse they don't show up, remember to right click the encounter and manually set allies.

Now to completely hijack your thread... anyone know if burnstats is capable of selective parsing?
    Last edited by Erock25; 18th December 2013 at 21:19.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Yeah you can easily add ignored targets. Burnstats prompts for each npc/pc involved in a fight and wants to know it it is boss, player, trash or ignored.

Thanks for the replies, working just fine now.