Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hi FC

Quote Originally Posted by adelinda View Post
    Lol ,Slith talking about PVP, Btw who cares your F''''' PvE boss, or any pve content.
    I guess I should have stated I was being sarcastic for those that couldn't figure that out....

the MODS are gone. time to PAARRTAY

Quote Originally Posted by Rydon View Post
    USA USA USA!!

Busted, I saw you flagging in BR last night, you PvE'er!!
    hahaahahahaha

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Funcom can't allow server transfers until they get ingot/shard cloning under control. That's why we haven't had server transfers since the merges.
    If that is the reason is not possible to modify the script with make the transfer to search for key words like "ingot" in the profile of the toon before make the transfer ? (at the end is search in the the database of the toon)... Just thinking about it.

Let Scaev take a look into the code for 5 mins and we will have a perfect new script and transfer again !! (and all the cloners will be found)

Sorry, just dreaming
    Last edited by SYNAP; 22nd December 2013 at 15:08.

Ingot and shard duping is not the only reason they are not allowing the transfers. There is a problem with mail with characters that have the same name on the US<>EU servers. Basically the EU guys all need new character IDs for all their toons or there will be problems with mail.

But its been over 3 months now and they are blatantly ignoring the sh1t out of ALL of their customers.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Ingot and shard duping is not the only reason they are not allowing the transfers. There is a problem with mail with characters that have the same name on the US<>EU servers. Basically the EU guys all need new character IDs for all their toons or there will be problems with mail.

But its been over 3 months now and they are blatantly ignoring the sh1t out of ALL of their customers.

Agree, but they can say something you know ? i mean, for respect to community, we are not asking for details (not me at least) I just want someone say "ya, we have some issues but we are working on it to get the service up asap" That is the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by SYNAP View Post
    Agree, but they can say something you know ? i mean, for respect to community, we are not asking for details (not me at least) I just want someone say "ya, we have some issues but we are working on it to get the service up asap" That is the right thing to do.
    And you think this wouldn't create a firestorm? You haven't been in the community for long if you think anything else will happen.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    And you think this wouldn't create a firestorm? You haven't been in the community for long if you think anything else will happen.

I said "we are not asking for details", and the "We simply have received no updates as to when this service will return" (9th December 2013) like in stick forum from Sezmra is like "saying nothing".

I will left this here, i don t like when people just answer, not read, its funny tho. "Firestorm", funny. "if you think ..." .... do you know what i m thinking ? also funny.
    Last edited by SYNAP; 24th December 2013 at 18:21.

I said "we are not asking for details", and the "We simply have received no updates as to when this service will return" (9th December 2013) like in stick forum from Sezmra is like "saying nothing".
    If you knew Funcom and have dealt with them as a company before (like many others have, including me), you'd know that they'd post news when they have it. Not before. Why? Because they know they'll get crucified damn near regardless of what they say.

I will left this here, i don t like when people just answer, not read, its funny tho. "Firestorm", funny. "if you think ..." .... do you know what i m thinking ? also funny.
    Do I know what you're thinking? No. Do I know that you cannot possibly have been part of this community, or any community in a Funcom-game, before? Well, certainly doesn't look like it. Because if you had been part of things for a while, you'd see what I meant about a firestorm.

I read your answer, and it made about as much sense to me as a three-assed donkey in a fishmarket.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123