Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boil Blood

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    Awe, look at that. A demo trying to be a necro.
    You have to admit though, the troll level of this build has a quality of it's own. Besides, we all laughed at WoF for years before AA and now it's completely viable with, maybe one day Boil Blood might be decent.

Playing with builds that you know are garbage can be fun sometimes too
    Last edited by Suctum; 18th December 2013 at 23:05.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Stacking the boil bloods on multiple targets does improve the dmg, but not by enough to really take notice. One cast on bindings does about the same dmg as a full duration of boil blood, that should say something to how useless it is. If you want to use it for the troll factor and stop regens on people for 15 secs then it has a use(btw incinerate dot lasts 10 secs so a 15 sec boil blood dot isnt much of an upgrade at all), not ideal for getting kills or supporting a team.
    No it's not ideal, in fact it's probably terrible to the extreme, which would make even getting a limited amount of kills with it all that more enjoyable.

lol, a SS of someone you know dying to Boil Blood would be priceless. 357 hours until I have it, I'll post my results when I do.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    You have to admit though, the troll level of this build has a quality of it's own. Besides, we all laughed at WoF for years before AA and now it's completely viable with, maybe one day Boil Blood might be decent.

Playing with builds that you know are garbage can be fun sometimes too
    yeah. it's as silly as a DT tanking in Frenzy.

oh wait...

Yeah, it's pretty much a worthless feat. I did not realize it only had a 15 meter cast, if it had a 25 meter cast it might have a little more merit, but yeah, it's arguably one of the worst 40 point AA feats in the game next to the ranger barrage.

If they changed it to a debuff that ticks torrents or something with the damage it would be ok, but 300-350 ticks 5x is just worthless. I thought the magic damage might have scaled better but no.
    Doomsayer 2008

I find 1.5 sec cast time is what really cripples it rather than the 15m range.

Impish Horde FTW
    Soullostt PVP9 Demo
    and 11 others I play here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty much a worthless feat. I did not realize it only had a 15 meter cast, if it had a 25 meter cast it might have a little more merit, but yeah, it's arguably one of the worst 40 point AA feats in the game next to the ranger barrage.

If they changed it to a debuff that ticks torrents or something with the damage it would be ok, but 300-350 ticks 5x is just worthless. I thought the magic damage might have scaled better but no.
    I warned you in a earlier post in this thread, in Full T4 gear it hits a strawman for 500 dmg and unmidigated adds in T4 for about 1.2K a tic max. Even putting it on 3-5 adds at a time only increases it to around 700 dmg a tic. If you want something really neat feat into Unleash the Underworld, it can crit so damn hard in pvp but has a horrible proc rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    I warned you in a earlier post in this thread, in Full T4 gear it hits a strawman for 500 dmg and unmidigated adds in T4 for about 1.2K a tic max. Even putting it on 3-5 adds at a time only increases it to around 700 dmg a tic. If you want something really neat feat into Unleash the Underworld, it can crit so damn hard in pvp but has a horrible proc rate.
    I already have UU, it's meh, you get the same result with 2 SB, it's just sometimes fun to see people complain about a 4-5k crit off of usually a 5 second cast when 2 fogs and 2 instants would do more.

I thought BB would have some more potential outside damage, but it just does not last long enough as a dot to keep people out of combat, the range sucks, and the cast time is far too long.

If they changed it to like .5 seconds, changed the range to 25 meters, and added a physical debuff that procced per tick it would be an OK ability useful to debuff physical types. If it was more of a debuff the damage is fine, but just damage alone this has to be by far one of the top 5 worst and useless AA's in game.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    Your link DOES work, it's just that certain browser have trouble with url shortener, and keep adding two slash after "http://". Check if your browser isn't turning your url to http:////aocfeat[...] instead of http://aocfeat[...]
    Yo, which browser doesn't work? Let me know and will take look on it :-)
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12