Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PvP mini games, class poll

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    True, but the amount of skilled 59 hoxes on fury are almost null The few that know what their doing can absolutely massacre though.

To chime in there has been a severe lack of good demos on fury (Though there is still a few excellent one's here and there). The only one's I see now just insta KB and WoF, once that is done they run around like they have nothing else to cast it's a shame to waste such an amazing class.

There's like 5-6 tanks per mini every mini, the amount of tos's, hox's, demo's and bs's are really lacking as of late.
    Real demo's spam Shockblast and use their stuns for the group, the KB/WoF is only for lols for kill stealing your friends
    Doomsayer 2008

I'd go with a necro. For any lvl bracket of pvp. But that's just me. And I would take a necro over a demo any day.

The tos at any bracket up to 59 is sick. Best class in game. Hits the hardest too if built properly.

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    I'd go with a necro. For any lvl bracket of pvp. But that's just me. And I would take a necro over a demo any day.
    I see no reason to take/use demo over necro in these days really. Demo used to rule with instant casts, but they hit like baby compared to Necro's instants

Necro offers so much more for whole group

Quote Originally Posted by Jin- View Post
    I see no reason to take/use demo over necro in these days really. Demo used to rule with instant casts, but they hit like baby compared to Necro's instants

Necro offers so much more for whole group
    I'd still take demo at low levels, that's just me :/

I'm not playing a necro...something about the class, I just do not have any fun playing one for some reason.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    The tos at any bracket up to 59 is sick. Best class in game. Hits the hardest too if built properly.
    well tbh, even 20 level hox can 2-3 shot 50 level tos

I think tos is weakest class until it reaches level 80 gets full pvp 8 gear / t4 or t3 craft weapons, untill that, its worst class and really needs some time to be good at it,
    The Law

19's Necro, Ranger, HoX, Barb

39's HoX, Ranger, PoM, Necro

59's HoX, BS, Guard, Ranger, Sin

Those are the classes I would personally play for those brackets.

19 - hox , barb, bs.
    39 - hox,barb,bs.
    59 - hox, barb, bs.
    most fun classes to play in game

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    well tbh, even 20 level hox can 2-3 shot 50 level tos

I think tos is weakest class until it reaches level 80 gets full pvp 8 gear / t4 or t3 craft weapons, untill that, its worst class and really needs some time to be good at it,
    Agreed. But that is because you aren't playing the tos properly. The tos at these low levels is more like a ranger. YOu spec LS because you don't have AOEs just yet. That LS can 2 shot most classes. So You are standing in the back, HOX comes up, you stun him and move on. When I played on both tyranny and that pvp only server, I topped every mini game, and demos were always number 2. Rangers were meh, because the game mechanics really don't change with the class, and most know to LOS them by now.

The TOS IMO is the best class. The reason I say that is it has a large number of CCs, Does insane DPS, possibly the most burst in the game, and can heal itself. It also has the most team buffs and debuffs put together of any other class.

When I say the most burst dps, I am referring to damage output per second. That means SF (800 damage), Aura (800 damage), elemental (800 damage), SC (200 damage) - to 4 targets. That's 2600 x 4 every few seconds. That's crazy if you ask me. BUt agreed that most really don't understand the class, I rarely see any of the current players buff or debuff, and most try and use coils (thinking DPS only and not buffs) which is bad for the team.

Again, this is only my opinion, and I understand that there are many ways to play the class. I have played tos before launch, so have some experience in the different builds and that is what I am basing my points on.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Agreed. But that is because you aren't playing the tos properly. The tos at these low levels is more like a ranger. YOu spec LS because you don't have AOEs just yet. That LS can 2 shot most classes. So You are standing in the back, HOX comes up, you stun him and move on. When I played on both tyranny and that pvp only server, I topped every mini game, and demos were always number 2. Rangers were meh, because the game mechanics really don't change with the class, and most know to LOS them by now.

The TOS IMO is the best class. The reason I say that is it has a large number of CCs, Does insane DPS, possibly the most burst in the game, and can heal itself. It also has the most team buffs and debuffs put together of any other class.

When I say the most burst dps, I am referring to damage output per second. That means SF (800 damage), Aura (800 damage), elemental (800 damage), SC (200 damage) - to 4 targets. That's 2600 x 4 every few seconds. That's crazy if you ask me. BUt agreed that most really don't understand the class, I rarely see any of the current players buff or debuff, and most try and use coils (thinking DPS only and not buffs) which is bad for the team.

Again, this is only my opinion, and I understand that there are many ways to play the class. I have played tos before launch, so have some experience in the different builds and that is what I am basing my points on.
    I have to agree, I remember ToS being very dangerous at 59. You just have to play it differently and play like a ranged caster rather than the close range aoe game. Wait for opportunity kills with instant LS and EF, then retreat behind your team and range people like a demo.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123