Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PvP mini games, class poll

I would still roll a Demo for all 19,39, and 59 and probably be the only one.

But I would have an alt Shammy at 39 too, they are amazing at that level.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I would still roll a Demo for all 19,39, and 59 and probably be the only one.

But I would have an alt Shammy at 39 too, they are amazing at that level.
    Come Fury and you would be the "only" Demo at 80lvl pvp with me

~Jin
    The Law

19s: shammy, demo, barb, necro, guard, conq, pom(kinda like tos at 80 in squishiness and team dependency), sin, ranger. tos is meh and dt i havent played but with combo jump it sounds pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Come Fury and you would be the "only" Demo at 80lvl pvp with me

~Jin
    You'd have to catch me first, not always that easy
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    You'd have to catch me first, not always that easy
    You misunderstood. I meant that then in Fury would be 2 active demos instead of 1

~Jin
    The Law

Thank you for your interesting opinions!

u really forgot the bear shaman, that class is totall joke at 39, its like conq at level 80, huge dmg, tank, heal, uber energy regen, etc
    Now you make me want to roll a BS alt!!! Possibly I'll do when I bored khitai grinding...

What I see mostly in lowbie minis is sins and rangers with a sprinkle of necros.

Your new BS will get blitzed from the darkness by a swarm of sins while stuck in a ranger snare and being slowed/dotted by the necro.

Lowbie minis can sometimes be complete crap. One mini I was in was all ranged except my lowbie. The two teams literally stood in HV across from each other pew pewing and spell slinging for 15mins. The only movement that happened was getting off the pad and in range. Just a turd mini.

I also think most lowbie PVP has the less skilled pvpers doing them, because it's easier and less complicated at lowbie then at 80. Most not all.
    Last edited by Brazza; 18th December 2013 at 20:07.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

You misunderstood. I meant that then in Fury would be 2 active demos instead of 1

~Jin
    You mean there would be me and then that other person (jk). :/

Seriously, why does only one person on Fury main a demo. It's still one of the most powerful classes in game, although I'll admit in a premade it's not always that fun to be the only clothie
    Doomsayer 2008

It's not that serious about demos on fury I think, even though I guess due to high population of tanks there are less casters around now. Bearshammys are pretty rare actually, hardly more than 3-5 active in mini games.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

u forgot hox from 59, more powerfull than conq at 80
    True, but the amount of skilled 59 hoxes on fury are almost null The few that know what their doing can absolutely massacre though.

To chime in there has been a severe lack of good demos on fury (Though there is still a few excellent one's here and there). The only one's I see now just insta KB and WoF, once that is done they run around like they have nothing else to cast it's a shame to waste such an amazing class.

There's like 5-6 tanks per mini every mini, the amount of tos's, hox's, demo's and bs's are really lacking as of late.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast