Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PvP mini games, class poll

Lightbulb PvP mini games, class poll

If you rolled an alt exclusively for lowbies mini games, what class you believe is the best, most OP? You decide an alt exclusively for 19s, another for 39s, another for 59s and they stay at the selected level forever...

Those classes look to me most OP per mini:

19s: conq
    39s: pom
    59s: sin

Please feel free to tell your opinions...

The balance for 80 mini games is unbalanced, why would lowbies be any better as they've never focused on low level pvp? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Noumides View Post
    If you rolled an alt exclusively for lowbies mini games, what class you believe is the best, most OP? You decide an alt exclusively for 19s, another for 39s, another for 59s and they stay at the selected level forever...

Those classes look to me most OP per mini:

19s: conq
    39s: pom
    59s: sin

Please feel free to tell your opinions...

u really forgot the bear shaman, that class is totall joke at 39, its like conq at level 80, huge dmg, tank, heal, uber energy regen, etc
    The Law

Aren't all classes sick at lower lvls? I mean it's just one/two shots all over the place :/ I remember rolling a pole guard when b&g opened and I was literally steam rolling over everything even groups of people and people never say that guard is "op" at lower levels. My barb was sick till lvl 79 as well, WW was like aoe one shot lol.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

On lower lvl there is shown difference between skills more apparently. I was also completely dominated minies with my HoX on 78 lvl with even score like 54:4 or so in minigame (well my personal record). So I reached 80 lvl on PvP lvl 4 back in the days when pvp leveling was not as fast as now
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    u really forgot the bear shaman, that class is totall joke at 39, its like conq at level 80, huge dmg, tank, heal, uber energy regen, etc
    Dont really play lowbie minis for loong time but i think that bs dmg was drastically reduced after combo skipping nerf, and not so sure it is strongest class at 39.
    On 19 i believe hox, necro and barb are strongest, on 39 and 59 you can do good on any class i guess

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Dont really play lowbie minis for loong time but i think that bs dmg was drastically reduced after combo skipping nerf, and not so sure it is strongest class at 39.
    On 19 i believe hox, necro and barb are strongest, on 39 and 59 you can do good on any class i guess
    u cant with tos imo, its horrible, i mean, level 40 tos can easily be 3-4 shotted by level 19 hox xD
    The Law

Imo

19's: Necro, Barb, guard can do really well too
    39's: Pom, Tos, Necro, conq, sin, ranger
    59's: Ranger, Pom, sin, necro

But to be perfectly honest I like the lower level balance, I think 59's actually have very good balance all things considered. It only takes a few days at most to gear a character out and you can do well with any.

(DT might be a bit harder then most without VOM)
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Imo

19's: Necro, Barb, guard can do really well too
    39's: Pom, Tos, Necro, conq, sin, ranger
    59's: Ranger, Pom, sin, necro

But to be perfectly honest I like the lower level balance, I think 59's actually have very good balance all things considered. It only takes a few days at most to gear a character out and you can do well with any.

(DT might be a bit harder then most without VOM)

u forgot hox from 59, more powerfull than conq at 80
    The Law

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast