Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vanity gear [Red Loincloth]

Question Vanity gear [Red Loincloth]

Checked on Cynara's Blog & couldn't find this item, also no results from Google. I've seen it posted on chat but can't remember who had it & would like it for my tubby Bear Sumo to complete his ensemble. I think it might drop in the silk road instance but don't want to grind away in there if there's no chance of it dropping.
    Anyone out there that can confirm where this drops?
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    The world we know is cold and hard; the weak shall be trampled underfoot and the strong will march forward to glory.

Hard to help without a picture.

Female chars can get a red silk memento (not really a loincloth).
    Male chars can get red diapers as starter item (charbound).
    Some belts might look like a loincloth too.
    But i have never heard of a red loincloth (if you mean a real one, like the jungle loincloth).

Hi Kurt, I found a reference in another post you made...

"Male chars can buy crates of general stuff for a chance on a random social item (loincloth is in the list) for 15s per crate."

Maybe this is the answer but who sells these crates?
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    The world we know is cold and hard; the weak shall be trampled underfoot and the strong will march forward to glory.

If I remember correctly those crates sells Provisioner NPC in guild city Trade Post.

edit: here on Cynaras blog is more info http://cynarablog.wordpress.com/2012...d-concoctions/
    Last edited by Elleanorr; 17th December 2013 at 14:56.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

There are merchants in Old Tarantia (opposite tradepost) and in Khemi (near Semerkhem) for these crates, too. 15s per try at the lottery...but you get at least one or two stacks of food and potions.

Marique social set in item shop??
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Thanks for the replies so far, I already have the listed social items from the crates from world drops but not the Red Loincloth I'm looking for. Guess I'll try my luck in the Silk Road encounters to see what the RNG bestows upon me

I just remembered one of my friends have it on his alt and he said it droped from tortage beach mobs (start game zone)
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

Could be the jungle loincloth though it's more blue than red.

http://www.the-kindred.org/Images/sc...nan/statue.jpg

If so it does indeed drop in the starter area. Also the demonologist cultural legs have this graphic.

Can't say I've seen a red one anywhere.

This item looks different on male chars. There it is like the heavy vanir armor leggings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast