Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: insurrection quest question

Question insurrection quest question

Quest: An awaken horde
    Task: Find sacred weapons (0/15)
    Quest Tree: The seeds of rebelion

I am suppose to buy a shovel in order to dig the rice paddies for old weapons. Where can I find the vendor who sells this shovel?

You can buy a shovel in Pin Pin (Northern Grasslands) near the smith (It is this guy where you can buy the upgraded versions of some combos, he will sell it for some copper coins)
    Last edited by xCodename; 16th December 2013 at 16:58.

I'm almost sure there a npc that sold it too inside the village where you get the quest, not far from the plate that give the dexterity buff.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Shovel can be purchased from Heaven's Lake (nearest town in Pikang) from "Weapons and accessories" vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimchik View Post
    Shovel can be purchased from Heaven's Lake (nearest town in Pikang) from "Weapons and accessories" vendor.
    that shovel don't works in quest.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    that shovel don't works in quest.
    You obviously haven't tried it beacause it 100% does work for the quest and i used it on more than 10 characters, includng just passing it to group members for this quest, if they had none. Hint: Do not "equip" the shovel, just leave it in inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimchik View Post
    You obviously haven't tried it beacause it 100% does work for the quest and i used it on more than 10 characters, includng just passing it to group members for this quest, if they had none. Hint: Do not "equip" the shovel, just leave it in inventory.
    I can confirm that Dimchik is correct, the shovel needed for this quest is a standard item available from the accessories vendor in Pin Pin, Fengdu, Shaulun, and Heaven's Lake. Once this item is in your bag you can use it for quests (where required) or to dig up various bonus bags scattered around Khitai zones. The digging process simply involves 'using' a digspot while the shovel is in the inventory.

If memory serves it is also available in Ardashir City as there is a quest in that zone that also requires 'digging up evidence' but in this case I believe the quest NPC offers to sell you the shovel.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    The world we know is cold and hard; the weak shall be trampled underfoot and the strong will march forward to glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvoleus View Post
    If memory serves it is also available in Ardashir City as there is a quest in that zone that also requires 'digging up evidence' but in this case I believe the quest NPC offers to sell you the shovel.
    nope, there is a vendor in ardashir too, and i'm quite sure that one of the quest step is to buy the shovel...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    nope, there is a vendor in ardashir too, and i'm quite sure that one of the quest step is to buy the shovel...
    Confirm. Ardashir "weapons" merchant sells a shovel that is good for not just specific Turan quest, but for any digging anywhere Khitai and etc. There are treasures hidden in Dirt Piles, Snow Piles, Bone piles etc.. If its looks out of place - try right-clicking the bump on the ground - you might dig up patroler kits and expedition packs - 1 per treasure pile...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast