Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: insurrection quest question

Long time since I did that quest, thanks for clarifying

Just to add that there are also mud piles hidden underwater and grass piles in Paikang. Lots of free bags for those with an eye for detail
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    The world we know is cold and hard; the weak shall be trampled underfoot and the strong will march forward to glory.

I bought the shovel and did the quest without any problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Dimchik View Post
    You obviously haven't tried it beacause it 100% does work for the quest and i used it on more than 10 characters, includng just passing it to group members for this quest, if they had none. Hint: Do not "equip" the shovel, just leave it in inventory.
    I use shovel on more than 10 characters too. May be Funcom ninja fix it in the past, but at some moment that shovel don't works even when you have it in inventory

Jhil's Brood quest: Where is "Fetish of Revens" item for this quest in Paikang guys? I've been looking for it like 2 hours. I've been in Btittle Blade cave under waterfall - nothing. I was by this odd looking tree above waterfall - nothing. Died several times and im sick of it already. plz help

3 water falls,from Heavens lake to BB Goonie Cave.

Its the middle one you need.

you don't have to go to the bb camp... you need to enter a cave hidden behind a waterfall, the one that Gwartisan said...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12