Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PVP T3 / T4 Armor Skin Comparison

pink conq and violet/purple bs, thats just lol, 2 clowns.

so whats the difference between t2 barb gear and t4? make t4 barb black and gold plz!

Your so called "clown" gear ain't even close to the one true clown-sin pve t4!

Sin t4 doesn't look so bad especially compared to say, fearless souls set :/
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

I don't understand the complaining about sin t4 , or do I have just a bad taste?, its far one of the coolest set I have seen in aoc ^^ one of the only khitai themed gear i like

sure i like every T1.t2.t3. gear for sin also, the pvp one is bit dissapointing, when u take out ur daggers from your pocket, see how the
    "dress" is becoming sooo wide and textures so low,

I also have question, how long it would take to fix bear shaman pvp t3 helmet? and barbarians t2-t3 pvp chest? they both are clpping awfully alot, one of the biggest reasons i never tried to get pvp 9 for shaman sadly

oh forgot to mention that sin t2-t3 pvp legs are the part is dissapointing.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    haha, ye that is far the worst gear I have ever seen in any game
    man whats that helmet?

seriously the one who invented and made that helmet should have been fired, before he managed to destroy the whole set with it
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Tbh i prefer a castrated tiger on my head than a misshaped bicycle helmet. :P

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    Tbh i prefer a castrated tiger on my head than a misshaped bicycle helmet. :P
    sin helmet has nothing to do with bicycle helmet, you are missing the great point of lore here and part of history
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    sin helmet has nothing to do with bicycle helmet, you are missing the great point of lore here and part of history
    The iron mask looks really good but it should have been like the other tiers, with some kind of hood.

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    The iron mask looks really good but it should have been like the other tiers, with some kind of hood.
    yea, yea tbh u might be right on that, would be awesome, somekind of modified t3 hood with that t4 mask , damn would love it.
    The Law

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123