Thread: Predictions on World Bosses

Default Predictions on World Bosses

I tried to do some predictions according to the portents with the testlive events and new boss icons in RDB folder, but I can only match 8 of them, there are still 13 bosses available. Maybe you can help me to match them!

http://henryxconan.wordpress.com/201...ry-cape-quest/
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

And the Wyrm that is your oldest foe,
    returns to battle once again. -> Why do you think this is the Custodian of yoth and not the sandworm in the 12th picture on the bottom of your post?

While Oldblood seeks and finds and slays,
    amongst a southern, sand dune sea. -> This might be the sandworm too.

And men who read what Skelos wrote,
    will know what peril stalks the Isle, -> Pretty sure this one is 'The black one executioner' as seen on white sands isle on Testlive server.

And where the rivers meet and flow,
    The Thrice Drowned wake to seek revenge, -> Maybe something in Thunder river.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 15th December 2013 at 12:27.

Does this mean they want to put one or more of these bosses into dragonspine or khitai? (non-premium areas)

ebony claws sound maybe like gargoyle area in kheshatta...but not much room there for big bosses.

The whole idea behind world bosses can be good on PVP servers on paper but is a total lack of success in reality: experience gained too fast (the experience exploit), the requirement of one minute per each boss while being not in a group to score the kill, the absence of complexity and coordination, and the insane ultimate reward for twelve minutes of attention per year.

One can give only the following prediction, aside from naming and envisioning the monsters: an utter failure from Funcom.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 23rd December 2013 at 06:48.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I play TSW, alot. The world bosses in that may have their draw backs (lag, fps etc is low) but the players seem to love them.

I do.
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.