Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server merge problem still not fixed

Default Server merge problem still not fixed

The renown hasn't reset since the server merge. After sending endless petitions to Funcom every week, it's really getting aggravating.

3 months have gone by and I still have Artistry capped on my guild.Being stuck in renown 9 is not funny for progression, nor is it fun if you're into crafting.

I know of other guilds this has happened to.Are people not speaking up about this?

Stop knitting a fail sweater, set your priotities and fix this problem. Quit cowering behind your powerless GM's and give us some customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Vixxenator View Post
    The renown hasn't reset since the server merge. After sending endless petitions to Funcom every week, it's really getting aggravating.

3 months have gone by and I still have Artistry capped on my guild.Being stuck in renown 9 is not funny for progression, nor is it fun if you're into crafting.

I know of other guilds this has happened to.Are people not speaking up about this?

Stop knitting a fail sweater, set your priotities and fix this problem. Quit cowering behind your powerless GM's and give us some customer service.
    No transfers fixed, no RP fixed, osom =)
    We will be Serious after death.

Either fix it or disable it. For some players this is like disabling any content over t1 without even acknowledging it.

Default Age of Junk

This reply is for the readers, not funcom. I would be wasting my time if I were trying to give feedback to funcom.

Many people have spoken up, petitioned it, etc etc etc. Fucnom has chosen to ignore it completely. Not even a single word from them on this, or pretty much anything else broken in the game, which is A LOT OF STUFF! Funcom is what Funcom does.

The ranking system is still working strangely enough. Our guilds' problem is that all of our main toons are capped on renown, and we pretty much only play our mains, so our guild is no longer gaining renown and we are falling in rank because of it, not that rank matters or gives us anything special or worthwhile.

Again, Funcom has not responded to the other threads on this topic so they won't reply to this one either.
    Funcom does not care about you or me and any of this. As long as they make enough money to make more bugs, they are happy. And since they are hardly spending any money on this game, they are making A LOT of bugs for us!

Move along, nothing to see here.

ps, oh yeah, btw since you titled this thread "server transfers" this thread will be deleted or locked. Enjoy!
    Funcom loves you! hahahaha
    Last edited by kinlock; 15th December 2013 at 14:27.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    ps, oh yeah, btw since you titled this thread "server transfers" this thread will be deleted or locked. Enjoy!
    " Server merge problem still not fixed "
    We will be Serious after death.

Our all mighty Forum God Game Director hasn't posted since the 25th of November. Just as I expected, disappeared and didn't care for this game since day 1.

How is it so hard to fix simple things in this game? How is it not a priority to have transfers and renown fixed? Of course, good luck getting any answers besides a mod's delete/lock fest.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

For those of you who haven't caught on to the poorly kept secret, simply leave guild for 24 hours to reset renown for a character.

As for renown caps for guild, I get the feeling that Funcom will continue to ignore the issue. Don't waste your time petitioning for guild renown caps... GM's cannot fix this.
    Last edited by Wabajack; 15th December 2013 at 19:49.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    This reply is for the readers, not funcom. I would be wasting my time if I were trying to give feedback to funcom.

Many people have spoken up, petitioned it, etc etc etc. Fucnom has chosen to ignore it completely. Not even a single word from them on this, or pretty much anything else broken in the game, which is A LOT OF STUFF! Funcom is what Funcom does.

The ranking system is still working strangely enough. Our guilds' problem is that all of our main toons are capped on renown, and we pretty much only play our mains, so our guild is no longer gaining renown and we are falling in rank because of it, not that rank matters or gives us anything special or worthwhile.

Again, Funcom has not responded to the other threads on this topic so they won't reply to this one either.
    Funcom does not care about you or me and any of this. As long as they make enough money to make more bugs, they are happy. And since they are hardly spending any money on this game, they are making A LOT of bugs for us!

Move along, nothing to see here.

Most of your post is completely irrelevant,but I can see you just wanted to display your bigotry.

My post was not for any of the reasons you mentioned.Also, it is not,and was not ever titled server transfers.

I think that most people know by know Funcom does not care about its customers. If one thing is for sure,they certainly do not tend to the problems of "the little people" and by that I mean they wave away any complaints made by a minority.This is why I and others are trying to spread the word as much as possible because it publicly shows the weight of this unfixed issue. Of course there are plenty of bugs and problems unfixed, but this one impacts progression of many guilds who are not yet renown 20, and stuck in a standstill.

Think and read before you spew your douchebaggery all over someone else's thread.

Have a pleasant day

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    " Server merge problem still not fixed "
    Perhaps it's not 'fixed' because it isn't broken? I personally think it's been suspended and they wont say why.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    Perhaps it's not 'fixed' because it isn't broken? I personally think it's been suspended and they wont say why.
    reason for this is probably the same as with transfers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast