Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    so thats why u sold ur account and got it back?
    i believe that [being illegit , a scum , a show-off cheater and a brat] and [being in need of money for studies] are two scenarios rly far away from eachother on the criminality ladder.
    I rest my case
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Yay for Private Detective Derled. Keep up the good work!

And it's funny how some of you guys treat your guilds as these political organizations. Sorry to break it to you, but they are not. It's just a bunch of people running around with a title over their toon's head in a video game. No different on the video game forums. You don't have to worry about the bad PR and jump on doing damage control. But keep it going cause it's fun to read and laugh at the seriousness you guys are posting. Go go go Role Players!!!
    Last edited by Brazza; 15th December 2013 at 06:19.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Who is this sin? I haven't seen him.

Anyway I thought comber was when the combo damage lands before the animation was over??

For example I get hit a lot by hox pillar that stuns, however it stuns me right when he starts the animation so in a way its like combo cancel right???

1. i dont know why ppl got so mad just from thread name for christ sake, its just a video game, i got nothing against anyone, against someone trough video game? pls.

i only dislike players who cheat .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3crj_fsL8g

still doubt cryogen?
    The Law

AND in secend video, cant u see that GC applied debuff before cast bar reached 10%?

just in last mini his gc was at 10% while he somehow applied bomb on me, when gc cast bar was at 70% i aleready got SDS dot on me ,. something is not right
    The Law

This is obviously a comber user in action. Watching zedik uising that for few years its kinda easy to spot for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikkimori View Post
    This is obviously a comber user in action. Watching zedik uising that for few years its kinda easy to spot for me.
    yes, and still some guys in mini games said im wrong or that im just bad or smth, :P
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Spartek View Post
    Who is this sin? I haven't seen him.

Anyway I thought comber was when the combo damage lands before the animation was over??

For example I get hit a lot by hox pillar that stuns, however it stuns me right when he starts the animation so in a way its like combo cancel right???
    this should do the trick for u
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM-m-0h3Gw8
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    yes, and still some guys in mini games said im wrong or that im just bad or smth, :P
    I don't get why it matters when your team is clearly farming theirs, cheats or not. It just looks like someone on your team died once and everyone is making a big deal about it because it was the cheater that did it, who probably died how many times?

I would be more concerned with playing a good, close game for 14 minutes and in the last 10 seconds someone ports from one flag room to another and caps it, or the totem magically goes from 80% to 0 in 3 seconds. When your time is wasted when a certain win becomes a loss due to cheating, it's concerning. If some baddie on the pad manages to kill someone while getting farmed with cheats, that's basically business as usual. I've been killed many times by cheaters, guess what, they do nothing about it so why even care. I kill those cheaters 10x over than they do me, so whatever
    Doomsayer 2008

but this guy sure burns totem down to 0% from 100% in few sec because he is doing 5x combos in time i do 1 combo
    The Law

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast