Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The law

Why so EMO Ethicx? :/

Pretty clueless officers i'd say if they don't know Gryogen, must be those new officers

~Jin

Quote Originally Posted by Spartek View Post
    Anyway I thought comber was when the combo damage lands before the animation was over??
    Comber is third party program you use to execute quick/almost instant combos

You bind one key to execute all combo arrows, then you spam that button so it makes even longest combo in 0,5 second in your screen, then you start move and others see you still doing combo

~Jin
    Last edited by Derled; 15th December 2013 at 05:27.
    The Law

Why don't all you PRO pvpers make an alliance vs cheaters? Make a community list of all the comber users and keep them out of your guilds - so they are guildless. So then no raids, no K6s, no sieges for the sh1tbags.

Surely that's some sort of deterrent. Instead of bitching at each other why not do something about it?

Or is it too hard for you?
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Unhappy

I just thinks it funny u all know so much about these things, tbh I can`t even begin to tell where I could find these sorts of programs on net...maybe I`m to old for this game...?!

My question is why people even make the cheats in first place, then u/we wouldn`t have this problem in first place!

I only say this once:
    Humans are the worst species on this planet!
    we will eventually destroy this game like we will destroy this so called planet earth...say no more

Cryogen was kicked from other guilds because of such videos.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I dunno why this Cryogen got into the Law (does he even speak English? it seemed to me that he did not) but I'm almost certain it's just latency cos he's so slow, he's the type of sin who dies to a demo when stealth attacking one.

Anyway delete this trash thread and Delred just quit spamming crap on the forums, will you? (honestly you deserve infraction points for such a provocative thread name)
    You know what, Shainah? I also had Cryogen like this in my mind when I remembered him encountering in mini games a while ago: Very slow and not able to be dangerous even on a class like sin which should easily be able to kill casters and many other classes. But then I didn't see him for quite a while and he joined our guild, and recently I saw him again in one/two minis whith shocking k/d and killing me in few seconds. I don't know why I am so blind for this kind of cheats but I really didn't notice anything. Clear for me is: When I faced him playing so bad he had probably closed his cheating- programs...
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

He is killing u in few sec, because when u see that he is doing GC, he is actually aleready doing sds, and when u see that he finished gc, he actually finished sds aleready done face stab and dw

he makes so much these bug fatalities that its not even funny, he dont have those combo steps in his combos, he just press "X" button repedeatly and H*ck makes them automaticly for him with 100x speed
    The Law

Closed thread
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123