Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas Sale at Item Shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Rohaus View Post
    AoC is running on servers in the US therefore the game should be centered around American Holidays. Though some of you are playing within your respective foreign country, because your virtual characters are digitally represented on Servers residing within the US, you are therefore American virtual citizens and thus American Holidays trump your so called foreign holidays. Besides, let's be honest, your foreign holidays are weak by comparison to our Mighty USA Holidays! True story bro!

So what about other countries holidays. It's USA that matters!

So Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Oh and where's my special gifts and holiday pricing Funcom???
    American? You're just Europeans that got thrown out!

Bottom line. Winter/Xmas celebrations have already started in other MMOs....daily login gifts, free claims in the game stores, dailies, events with a lot of social fluff rewards...those the things you cant really expect from Funcom.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    American? You're just Europeans that got thrown out!
    And there are only about 200 yanks playing AOC anyways...
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Yep. By the way is it only my impression or the server activity goes really down during the EU nights? I was hoping for more action after the merge, but when i am online during nights i see US peeps only chatting in global without any action going on.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    ... during nights i see US peeps only chatting in global without any action going on.
    Regarding the chatting, this may be related to the fact that the eu people prefer to use their own global(language) channels.

Everybody can see/use global, but only french clients can see/use global(francaise) as only german clients can see/use global(deutsch) etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Leif0311 View Post
    Regarding the chatting, this may be related to the fact that the eu people prefer to use their own global(language) channels.

Everybody can see/use global, but only french clients can see/use global(francaise) as only german clients can see/use global(deutsch) etc.
    Not only that; bit I hardly make any sort of announcement on what country I'm in when I speak on Global. Somehow I doubt it's much different for anyone else. So saying that you've noticed less EU is a vague statement with little data to support the claim.

p.s. ; Hobitt movie out today in the U.S. ~ numbers will be much lower tonight.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    but if each of them weighs 300lbs does that not balance things up?...

Why did this thread have a funcom tag ? I can't find any funcom employee answer.

Was wondering too, and I'm checking it everytime I see new post in it
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12