Thread: Problems with returning to premium

Default Problems with returning to premium

Im wondering if there are still ways to upgrade to premium using prepaid debit cards (in my case a visa)

All I see are methods that include monthly payment plans using a regular credit cards or buying those in game time cards that are extremely rare to find (And ive heard that they dont always work with the new server tech, but thats just a rumor)

I dont plan on using another site to purchase or make the transaction for me.

Their system is very stupid, but the prepaid cards should work if they have enough currency on them. You could try the live chat, and they may be able to get it to work.

Otherwise paypal would be your best option. I have used this service for well over 10 years.

Game cards have always worked for me, unfortunately they are extremely rare now and I am down to 2 left.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I have a pending payment from when i last quit. I go to unfreeze and renew my account, put in the gift card, and for a moment the red text saying i have the payment is gone. It looks as if I correct the issue and am back to unfrozen. The second i close the browser and come back the red text is there saying i have the payment issue and that im again frozen with no payment methods. I checked the card and it still has the same balance
    Its not like I got a month free without paying, I got shut off when i could make the payment so I shouldnt owe them anything.
    Last edited by Ragekiller; 11th December 2013 at 22:09.