Thread: Level 50 New Character... replace?

Default Level 50 New Character... replace?

Okay, I created a new character in a class (Bear Shaman) I know nothing about... so, basically, I can't do much with him at all. I'm looking for advice on the Bear Shaman board.

But can I delete this character and start a new lvl 50 or is that the only one I'm going to get?

That's it you've used your lvl 50 head start.

Stick with the Shammy though.I'm sure quite a few will chip in with advice on your post on the BS class forum.

You used up your free 50 and won't get another (unless you had more than one).

Shammies are awesome. Always have a manifestion running, always have heals running, spam internal bleed every time its up, then spam crush armors in between. And some shrewd blows.

You can get a second free 50 if you buy jewels of turan. comes with game time, bags, pots and more.

Bears have a bit of a learning curve and require some micromanagement to play effectively, but they are in my opinion more fun than the caster healers and very effective at both dps and group support. Hit up the bear forums for builds and rotations.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Groups and raids are always in need of a bs. You will never be lonely with this toon.

okay, Guys, thank you for the headsup... apparently, you are all big fans of this Archetype Class. I posted a note on the bear shaman board looking for advice on how to best build him and use him if you're at all interested in helping me out there! Thanks again, guys... looks like he's a keeper...