Thread: Twitch integration

Default Twitch integration

http://community.eveonline.com/news/...ration-is-here

IMO this is a great addition to Eve Online. I know there were a few AOC streamers (probably not anymore). Back in the hay-day it would have been cool to have something like this. Is something like this worth it to this game? Obviously there's no advertising budget, but word of mouth and player created advertising(henryx) is probably the best they can do.

Fantastic .. so the most boring gameplay can now be watched live too?

On a serious note, apart from reviewers .. why do people stream their gameplay? There is no game worth watching while someone else is playing.

Then again I even find tactics about new boss videos utterly boring, I can only watch a 15min fight like the Zodiac in 25 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Invino View Post

On a serious note, apart from reviewers .. why do people stream their gameplay? There is no game worth watching while someone else is playing.

Then again I even find tactics about new boss videos utterly boring, I can only watch a 15min fight like the Zodiac in 25 seconds.
    I watch streamers all of the time(lol,sc2,eve), but usually not as a primary activity. I will have them running on one of my other monitors while i'm doing something else. Usually it's to listen to commentary on the game they are playing- not just the game itself.

Worth Watching - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIkfWEc5ql4

I cannot understand that too, but it seem the younger gamer are more used to this
    I wonder what connection you need to stream things. I watched something 2 times and it was a really good quality. I for sure couldn't do that with my poor connection and PC ^^
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    As much as a golf tournament is for a rugby fan...
    I agree with Invino
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I always watch Twitch streams for any games I'm interested in before I buy/subscribe them.

for pure curiosity i am interested in seeing what effect star citizen will have on eve when it finally is released.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04