Thread: Old Forums

Default Old Forums

Have these all been taken offline? If so, are they available in archive anymore?

Thanks

those archives got less than 0,001% content archived.. I tried to find Fury raid progress topic (1st page) few weeks ago.. zero, nada, zilch (anyone?)
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

The old forums were still up only a few weeks back - I regularly looked on them for old info. Could even log in. They were up way longer than they indicated they would be as well. Guess they finally pulled them.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

It's a shame really as they still had a ton of reference material which has now been lost. By far the majority of search results from Google for AOC searches are from the old forums (eu and us).

Considering how little cost it would be to host the old forums it's rather sad. Hey, I'll even pay for the hosting myself if it's out of budget!