Thread: Where are my screenshots?

Default Where are my screenshots?

I've used search on my hard drive and I have searched google and this forum but I can not find my F11 screenshots anywhere or info on where they may be. I see the end of the saved location in the chat field when I take the picture but no luck hunting them down. Can anyone help? Thanks

Check inside your game folder? There is folder with the name Screenshots.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

That's the problem. I have no idea where the game folder is. I've searched everywhere I can think of including just searching the term Age of Conan on my hard drive. Is the folder called something different.. maybe FunCom?

I dont remember the default but I guess it depends if you installed through steam or not. Try to search on your character name as the screenshots are named Character_picture000.png/jpeg.

Quote Originally Posted by L0stinth0ught View Post
    That's the problem. I have no idea where the game folder is. I've searched everywhere I can think of including just searching the term Age of Conan on my hard drive. Is the folder called something different.. maybe FunCom?
    Normal:

C:\Program Files(x86)\Funcom\AgeofConan\Screenshots

Unless you installed through Steam.

Then it should be:

C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ageofconan\screen shots
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Another easy way to find your Game Folder. If you open the game with a shortcut, just right click the icon and click on properties. You should see the path to the game folder under the "Shortcut" tab which opens by default.

If you play in Steam, right click the game, click on properties, and go to the "Local Files" tab. Click on "Browse Local Files" and that will open your game folder.

Awesome.. thanks a bunch for the help!
    Skimino -- Stygian, Tempest of Set -- PvP