Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PVP Unchained Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    Strange, since AoC is cashflow-positive *shrugs*
    Since little money gets spent on AoC, and we all put money into it, why would it not be positive? How do you feel about your money being spent on the Secret World, that's the question...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Mabus View Post
    Wow 4 years later and still on the forums calling people bad. Your life must be amazing!
    The fact that I can come on here at any given time, as I said before to you in the past and you're still here is even more pathetic than pretty much anything.

My life is amazing, thanks for noticing.

Bro, most of us whos been waiting for this unchained since they announced it back in may with server merge... we thought AOC was going to get a second chance.

its been 7 months there still aren't a word on this yet. You know it as well as I do this is just broken promises. We're done with this game. Its done for.

It'd be cool if we all get to play again.

Maybe in DayZ standalone.

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    The fact that I can come on here at any given time, as I said before to you in the past and you're still here is even more pathetic than pretty much anything.

My life is amazing, thanks for noticing.
    So you said this in the past, but I am still here is pathetic, so by your infinite wisdom the fact that you are here more often than I am we should infer what?

So you said this in the past, but I am still here is pathetic, so by your infinite wisdom the fact that you are here more often than I am we should infer what?
    In Khramp's defense he is a Marine, and the only free time they get is spent restricted in their living quarters where they have the option to masterbate or play video games. They do not have the rights of normal people of going outside unless they get permission.

What I am saying is, I could disappear for over a year, which I did, come back and make a post and you will appear. Coincidence? I think not. You having no life? I know so.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    something to me in 'instant' and 'skill' put together just doesnt sound right
    try and make it simple.what sounds more skill full to you.a 2-3 sec CC cast that you can watch on a cast bar makeing it very easy to see comeing OR haveing CC's be insta and haveing to know your enemy so well you can guess when they will use it and counter it.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Quote Originally Posted by Gkahn View Post
    try and make it simple.what sounds more skill full to you.a 2-3 sec CC cast that you can watch on a cast bar makeing it very easy to see comeing OR haveing CC's be insta and haveing to know your enemy so well you can guess when they will use it and counter it.
    Thank you for explaining. The other point is that people assume that I am saying make all CC's like this, when that is not true. I believe like we had in the past, there should be instant cast cc's and also casted CC's for caster classes and lengthy animation cc's for your melee, which was how it was in the past. Even WoW has created a cc system like this.

What we have now is a circus act for crowd control. I remember back before the CC changes, players were capable of locking down 1 target while fighting another, which created for possible 2 v 1 scenarios.

This is the best mmo out there, pve or pvp.
    This game feels real.
    I am sure they have not abandoned this game.
    Just a little patience and you will see some changes.
    They should advertise free trials more to get players to try game. Once you try this game, hard to quit.

I would like to see rage server become a strict all area pvp server, except tortage. Where you can attack clan cities any time, even while you are building them. Make it like a real world, where clans have to have enough active members to be online at any given time.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaOm View Post
    They should advertise free trials more to get players to try game.
    in general u need money to advertise, FC is broke, any penny they get is currently invested in lego mmo

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast