Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PVP Unchained Questions

Wow 4 years later and still on the forums calling people bad. Your life must be amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by End-of-Clothies View Post
    "pve" game with the best combat system ever created went to the hands of a pve lover game director pvp hater, craig Morrison, he destroyed this game with his fail class revamps, bori, fail cc revamp, combo skipping fix, put guards everywhere, the remove of premades, the fail and imbalanced pug mini game game que, he ended with all the fun of this game and ran away thousand of players, suscriptions and entire guilds
    I like CC rewamp to be honest, but it should have some tweaks thats true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mabus View Post
    Wow 4 years later and still on the forums calling people bad. Your life must be amazing!
    Actually my life is pretty amazing and its been 2 years, get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mabus View Post
    Actually my life is pretty amazing and its been 2 years, get it right.

^^^ so amazing you posted it twice!
    Pocket Ping Pong King

If FunCom made even small changes in PVP it would be the best thing happen in the game.

Starting to be boring... Add some content to make ppl do open world pvp more on pvp servers!

Maybe a suggestion like add in kheshatta and similar zones some capture point where ppl will fight! If one guild control it, they get some buff (healthtap or some protection boost or something) and other guild fight for it... And it can be captured in any moment... Just a bluff idea but, my point is DO SOMETHING!

Something simple!! That will make players do open world pvp more... And not only that... Minigames! They almost didn't change since AOC came out!!!

I notice some players play minigames like Team Deathmatch... Make the CTF maps in a way so you can select minigame type... CTF or TDM I don't know... I'm just posting stupid ideas, but do anything!

I doubt it will make you lose money if you do something like that, you will just make some players play again!

Also maybe for some players who are pvp 10 for them is "game over", make maybe a few new lvls... New pvp gear! Nice looking I hope...

Make some changes... FIX some bugs on PVP servers!! Do anything!
    Game has big potential! And to be honest sometimes it looks like its still in Beta phase...

This new crafting system that FC is working on... It sounds interesting, and i think it will happen, but after its done... Do something about pvp! Pve got his part of the cake, but do not forget that this game has the best combat system, by my opinion... No offence to pve players, but why completely waste it on pve!

Add some new gear to pvp! That should help a lot! Why does T4 gear have more dps then pvp gear... A lot of casters want to do PVE only cos of that to do PVP...

Also weapons... Why does weapons from T3.5 look so awesome and pvp gear not like that, maybe crafting system will change that?

It's actually sad that you need to focus pve in this game... I don't have anything against pve, i like to do it my self, but if you wanna keep any pvp going you need to do some changes, cos the pvp gonna die rly soon in this game, and if pvp die, pve will die..

I hope I made my point.

Funcom create best pvp system, but don't know what to do with it. They don't play AoC and can't make money from it.

I think that maybe they can at least take some suggestion from older players of this game. We want this game alive, but if they dont wanna listen to the players what they want... What to say more...

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Funcom create best pvp system, but don't know what to do with it. They don't play AoC and can't make money from it.
    Strange, since AoC is cashflow-positive *shrugs*
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    Strange, since AoC is cashflow-positive *shrugs*
    I mean they can't make enough money from such game meachnic what it deserves

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast