Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DELETE this forum...

Default DELETE this forum...

"PVP Discussion" - There is no point to the second most populated forum on AOC since the AOC community obviously does not want or need to discuss PVP since AOC is a PVE only game and Funcom is obviously in touch with the AOC community.

"Merge Fury and Rage into Crom" - Since AOC is a PVE only game so there is no point in having 2 out of 3 servers being PVP and this will almost eliminate all the thread locks since No PVP Server = No Drama = No PVP Posts = No PVP Problems.

"PVP Minigames" - Change these into Crafting Zones, perfect for the crafting party! Players want to craft and need a buddy, queue up! No bots, just 6 on 6 chasing down crafting nodes in TT, BR, HV, LT and (12 on 12) JS. Who will be top fullest bag?!?!

Troll droppings all over, can you smell it?
    Last edited by Brazza; 4th December 2013 at 05:42.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

i CAN'T REALLY TELL BUT YOU SEEM TO BE MAD ABOUT SOMETHING
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

mad about being lied to 5 years in row with empty promises? wouldn't you be? u wanna do 5 same dungeons for 5 year bro?
    The Law

Thumbs down

That`s true FC dont care about pvpers ,imagine situation when all PVPers just stop.paying and playing on fury.. Look how much money FC will lost. But no no.. do you think they give a f*** about us? Im not playing 2months in AoC ,so it means they lost around 25 euro per month.. just by me.. And most of PvPers should do the same.. There is nothing to do in pvpv anymore.. Even bori was a step for pve players ,gathering mats xD pve players love it..
    Bring back old FC members.. They were working with heart for us.. new squad is filled of pve moderators..

I haven't seen a moderator in pvp discussion. PvP discussion is like our own anarachy quarter where we can yell and qq without consequenses.

Agreed. I'm playing other games right now. I just can't take it anymore.

or change title to "PvP B*tch and Moan"
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    or change title to "PvP B*tch and Moan"
    Please refrain from the negativity and provide some constructive feedback.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    Please refrain from the negativity and provide some constructive feedback.
    Ok....please ban Brazza for creating an obvious troll thread.....it would be most constructive to the rest of the forum community
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Ok....please ban Brazza for creating an obvious troll thread.....it would be most constructive to the rest of the forum community
    The only thing that is obvious is your signature trolling on others for not "investing time" into AOC and labeling those that don't as ADD.

And your forum community is my forum community, the difference is I doubt you have any idea what "this" forum, the PVP forum, is for.
    Last edited by Brazza; 5th December 2013 at 08:04.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast