Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weird Bugs on December 2nd 2013 - Raid IDs, Abilities and NPCs gone

oh Funcom, my old love, there is still fire in your veins and thunder in your bones..
    Retired

When in Fullscreen mode I can't alt-tab anymore. alt-tab now makes the combos in my 1-9 hotbar disappear. Clicking anywhere on the screen brings the combos back. This has been happening for about 5 days now and has never happened before. This must all be related somehow.

Croms communication went out for 15-20 min yesturday.

In Crom there was a graphical bugs in Totem Torrent minigame yesterday where across the playfield was big graphical bugged tiles "Minecraft" style on the ground.
    HoX - Emboror -

When it happened to me, it was the guild city instance. I already played and had several ok area transitions and that problem never before.
    Something must have happened during the area transition at the creation of the zone, because as long as the zone existed, i had the problem (i relogged and it was still there). After the zone resetted with me afk on login screen, it was fine and guild city was there.
    I also noticed, that it was the 17th out of 20 instances. The created instance itself was probably empty except me. I waited 15 minutes or so, too since guild cities sometimes take a while to spawn, but this was different and completely new.

Symptoms:
    - disappered abilities
    - (did not check hitpoints, but probably)
    - no collision detection
    - npcs visible but not interactable
    - attackable resource nodes
    - missing textures and buildings getting visible only at close range or not at all

Anybody notice these bugs today? Seems to have been fixed?

AA abilities do not work though they show in AA bar. Re-equipping them does not work, usually (not always) relogging solves it.

Still issues on Crom as of yesterday afternoon -- I went into the Ardashir Fort Gatehouse, and there are no NPCs there. Tried going out and in a couple of times and they never appeared.

Many people have crashes today, I have around 10-11 in one hour and don't try anymore. Any mini on Fury have at least 4-6 people leaving at once

Lots of disconnects today. Only stopped in the evening (europe) and when i disabled awesomium.exe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast