Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: November Producer's Letter Arrives

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    Plus the merges etc. So yep, I agree.

Then again, us pvE'ers have had it good for 5 years, and I'd like to see the PvP-crowd get some sweet, tender lovin'. Hell, they deserve it, despite sometimes being extremely whiny
    I'd like to mention that any time there has been a PVP update, the whining from the "pve crowd" has ensued just as loudly. Facts are facts. I'd rather people whine over stuff that is being put in, than people whine over NOTHING being put in/changed, know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    I'd like to mention that any time there has been a PVP update, the whining from the "pve crowd" has ensued just as loudly. Facts are facts. I'd rather people whine over stuff that is being put in, than people whine over NOTHING being put in/changed, know what I mean?
    Oh, definitely. The PvE-crowd is just as bad, if not in some cases WORSE whiners than PvP'ers.

I'll say, though, that any PvE'er that whines about not getting any content should try to view things from a PvP'ers point of view. They've had damn near nothing for the last few years.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

What do you do for PVPers who 99.9% of the time only use one of the 5 PVP maps? Give them content they never use......

Quote Originally Posted by ssnowsurfer View Post
    What do you do for PVPers who 99.9% of the time only use one of the 5 PVP maps? Give them content they never use......
    uh, what?

^^^ this right there is genius at work
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    ^^^ this right there is genius at work
    Well well, he is pve troll nothing else, I bet he would complain and QQ also if there would be only 4 dungeons and 1 raid.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Well well, he is pve troll nothing else, I bet he would complain and QQ also if there would be only 4 dungeons and 1 raid.
    No, he would do what *any* reasonable person would do. Stop playing the game and move onto something else.

So what's your excuse for sticking around for so long and endlessly whinging about stuff?
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

I tried coming up with a witty response, but I failed to come up with one to what's essentially A: A troll-post that failed miserably, B: Politician-level of idiocy .
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

anybody knows about transfers? When they will be open?

If new cloaks are legendary items, they must to do legendary bonuses - minimum +120 magic damage for mages. Currently T4 cloak do 97 mag damage.

Bonuses who every mage want to see there definitely are:
    1) magic damage and critical rating;
    2) constitution;
    3) Hit rating;
    4) hate decrease (only for PvE).

I hope developers to manage fix it
    Last edited by Ernests; 4th December 2013 at 14:33.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123