Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: November Producer's Letter Arrives

Quote Originally Posted by Frezard View Post
    Funny, the fact that I didn't say anything about the game population. But hey I guess you making your own text to read. Its ok, everyone like to do that.
    You're the one that claims that Funcom has given up on the game, not me.

But hey, justify your ranting in whichever way you want.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

The last months, there's been :

T3.5 adjusted, with new interesting loot.
    The bat of nergal has been fixed, it's now actually working and good.
    Several unchained dungeons with those new quests rewarding epic caches.
    Legendary capes designed and the budget allocated (maybe not final though).

All in all, i feel like AoC pvE players have nothing to complain about right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    It happens every single time anyone from FC posts anything about what's coming down the road. Quite funny to watch, either way.
    Totally agree.

AoC is a fully featured mmo, we all want more of everything but the resources obviously cannot be justified as much as say TSW – it’s all about the numbers. Get over it you bunch of whiners. They ARE still developing for it though just not at the pace or direction you may like. AoC is never going to get a full thrust of development again but enjoy it and love it for the fantastic game it is RIGHT NOW.

The resource and trade skills revamp along with the world bosses give people reasons to log in and go to old zones they haven’t for a long time. I for one don't want to see just more Raiding or dungeons in this game.

Keep it up FC!
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    All in all, i feel like AoC pvE players have nothing to complain about right now.
    Plus the merges etc. So yep, I agree.

Then again, us pvE'ers have had it good for 5 years, and I'd like to see the PvP-crowd get some sweet, tender lovin'. Hell, they deserve it, despite sometimes being extremely whiny
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

"I am also happy to announce that we have recently added the functionality for account-wide bag unlocks in the Item Store. This means that if you have already purchased a bag for one of your characters, you can unlock it across all of your characters for an additional 25% of the base cost."

How does this work ? I don't see option for it ? I got Coffer on 3 toons. How do I upgrade it to unlock for all toons afterwards for additional 25% of the base cost like he describes above ?

Quote Originally Posted by notkatla View Post
    How does this work ? I don't see option for it ? I got Coffer on 3 toons. How do I upgrade it to unlock for all toons afterwards for additional 25% of the base cost like he describes above ?
    It's not available yet, the letter refers to the upcoming patch.

It should work already. Bought mine to unlock last week when they made it public in the thread about it.

Problems you might have are:
    - unlock option is only shown when you have enough points to buy the full bag cost +25% (3375 or 3750 points)
    - unlock option is client dependant, for example german and french clients did not get it in the past (might be fixed now)
    - you seem to have needed to have bought the old bag from the shop and not got it through a special offer, it might work only for some bags and you might have to buy it from the char you originally bought the old bag for (not sure there, since i can't test that)

Yes that was the problem, thanks.

A little extreme to have to have all those extra points but it worked though !

Quote Originally Posted by Stelus View Post
    It's not available yet, the letter refers to the upcoming patch.
    It is availaible.
    For those wondering, it seems to work with non-english client (at least it works for the french client)

All I can say is AWESOME SAUCE !!!!

Great news, loved EVERYTHING in the letter.

The new unchained Dungeons and loot ++excellent.

Great job with he Halloween event, events like this are just what the game needs.

Awesome job Joel! Bravo!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast