Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: AOC PvP - changes are coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    oh comon these poor excuses about premaids, u are pvp 7 im not gonna play with u, im only pvp 6!

I get what u mean, i been playing Premaids in team where we had pvp 2 tos in 2-3 epic items, full t4 hox, and nearly full t4 sin rest was t2 pvp geared, while enemy had Perfect setup of pvp 10 soldiers with t4 weapons and t4 mages, sure we got farmed,

but why did we get farmed? well.

1. tos was new to class and pretty much bad healing and got 0-20,30 every mini
    2. sin got farmed by conq / guard (had no damn chance)
    3. others just were not that much of premaid players vs exprienced guys

but the question is, if we had those classes and their gear, would we have won? The answer is NO, we would have still lost, why? because most of them were 100x more exprienced in premaid team than our casual pvp:ers

point is, gear is just ur excuse, u can do fine with pvp 5-7 too, if u get decent t2-t3 raid weapon,

ahh.. my sin nearly full t4 and still i get 10-25 from premaid (lost team) see that gear didnt make me a god
    Who brings a Sin to a premade? You got farmed because of the current inbalance of Tanks vs. anything else, gear is not a factor on a clothie when you still will get 2 shotted, and against tanks that are can sustain 2-3k+ combos or more and focus fire, not even in t4 armor will you last more than 2-3 combos. You can only hop around so much, at some point the stagger will come even if you avoid all the cc's and that's it.

I get what you saying about skill, team play and gear, sure, if you still had equal classes it would not have mattered because the other team had better overall players, but your totally ignoring the fact that most clothies in a premade will not do well regardless of skill and gear level because it's so easy 2 shot them.

Usually it goes like this:

Any tank: 15-0
    Poms: 3-2
    Ranger: 10-13
    Necro: 14-16
    Shammy: 2:1
    Barb: 9-16
    Demo/HoX/Sin: 7-16
    ToS: variable but usually negative.
    Last edited by Suctum; 12th December 2013 at 10:13.
    Doomsayer 2008

If players would stick on their class they like, and not switch class after other class gets op and start playing it, there would not be this much " OMG u play op class problem" I just cant see why, would anyone even wanna reroll conq / pom atm? its just silly? u dont like it, u dont get any fun playing it, why are u playing it? so u can feel good if u succes with class like that?....

stick with ur class, less class balance problems when minis are not only filled with soldiers.

tbh, i quit playing pvp with conq after revamp, used to enjoy it, now its just silly.

and yes Nw took pvp 10 conq with t4 weapons in this premaid, full t4 necro, pvp 10 geared pom, full t4 tos, pvp 8 guard with t3 polearm, and then they bought 1x random on every mini,

they took classes like this, why? because they wanted an easy win and after that mini brag with their 30-0 kd after conq was farming 6 guys on respad getting healed by tos/pom and having mage shields,
    The Law

yes suctum, gear makes difference, but its not like pvp 5 dude with some t2 pvp parts and some mixed khitai geared could not beat pvp 8 guy etc. but the fact that if your team has pvp t2 at their top gear, and your team setup is not good, and even still opposite team brings their "counter opposite team with these classes" we choose first and they check after what is good against their classes etc
    The Law

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789