Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do you come pvp server?

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    no respect, no disrespect

its too vague for me, some are being disrespected when ganked, personally im not able to play pve server because i wont be ganked, and i find it boring (mostly why i cant seem to convince myself to do solos or 6mans). i personally think u shouldnt really bother to think if u are being disrespectful or not when pvping on a pvp server, no matter what that entices.
    The diffrence between respect and disrespect isn't very hard to spot. It's usually a question of intention. I don't know you but i usually know what my intentions are...
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Hey dont knock those PvE dungeons man....they give you the best PvP gear......
    Khesatta is best pvp area, it is filled with guards, i see like 10 guys just semi afking on guards, i kill them, but its frustrating having those idiot guards on my ass, and then this

use white hit, he run guards, he shoot u with xbow, he get curse of gwhalru debuff from you, guards attack me, then player attack me and then he is like "oh my, i post this in global how i beated him, im so cool "comb hair"."

and pve;er on pvp server? u came wrong server, if u are pve player, what the hell are u doing in OPEN WORLD PVP SERVER? go to charatec menu and check on what server ur toons are...
    The Law

I'll leave it open a bit more, but i removed a bunch of trolling. Try to be civil.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Default Have to side with Vehl :\

Sorry guys but you had your no-guards Blood & Glory server whether it worked out or not is irrelevant but I know that half the people crying about guards I didn't see there while it was active so...

The guards are almost EXCLUSIVELY at important PvE populated hubs. PvE is a part of the game regardless of getting to PvP or not you don't get to level 80 nor make money by PvP alone.

Sure attack people near hubs but accept there's a sort of "realistic" criminal system whereby tiny safe zones of a huge map are for quest handing.

I kill people near hubs in hubs w/e on a regular basis, and agree with Vehl nobody does it to someone they think they might not kill, people are crying here because they can't take advantage of killing people that are worse or plain "bad".

It frustrates me to high heaven when I play a barbarian say, in light at PvP6 and a PvP 10 Dark Templar runs to guards... soon I remember maybe shoulda faught a little further away to not let THEM be the ones to take advantage.

Besides if you got the dps burst kill away guards are only PvE Tombstone deaths

I think that to create B&G S (Rage) was not a good idea with another pvp server as Fury beside.
    2 kinds of pvp servers, it's too much.
    But Fury is not a pvp server, it is in fact a middle concept between pve and pvp.

At the birth of Rage, Fury had already a quite good population, and the right to have several characters (NOT in Rage)...so Rage hasen't grown... the baby was too poor in front of his brothers...
    It was difficult for a player to let his 3 or 4 characters R8 or R10 on Fury in order to play just with only one new character R0 on a B&G Server.

FC should apply a merge between Fury and Rage, but with the B&G rules, the Rage's rules... but with the right to have several characters... (the rules of Rage on the ground in Hyboria, but an administration as the one of Fury)

No guards, no t4 gear.

GOGOGOGO RAGE!

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    I need to ask you guys something, why do you come to pvp server?
    you realize that only difference is that OPEN PVP IS ALLOWED ON FURY, then why do u come fury, if u instantly run to [Edited by Drest] guards when someone attack you? whats the point? why do u go open pvp server, [Edited by Drest] i just dont get it, if u dont like go crom,
    i don't understand this miserable lamentation. you can goto B&G if dont like the guards... or you are scared because can't bring your gear the full filled AA progression?

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    it makes me so happy to corpse jump over your body when even guards fail to save ur pve ass
    i can't feel same happiness when killing the unknow people as you did on anniversary event while they fought against the raid bosses on open world areas. I dont comment it because the moderator will not tolerate. I just say can getting same happiness by the corpsjump when on your [Edited by Arta]deadbody under me.
    Artarosse

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    Sorry guys but you had your no-guards Blood & Glory server whether it worked out or not is irrelevant but I know that half the people crying about guards I didn't see there while it was active so...

The guards are almost EXCLUSIVELY at important PvE populated hubs. PvE is a part of the game regardless of getting to PvP or not you don't get to level 80 nor make money by PvP alone.

Sure attack people near hubs but accept there's a sort of "realistic" criminal system whereby tiny safe zones of a huge map are for quest handing.

I kill people near hubs in hubs w/e on a regular basis, and agree with Vehl nobody does it to someone they think they might not kill, people are crying here because they can't take advantage of killing people that are worse or plain "bad".

It frustrates me to high heaven when I play a barbarian say, in light at PvP6 and a PvP 10 Dark Templar runs to guards... soon I remember maybe shoulda faught a little further away to not let THEM be the ones to take advantage.

Besides if you got the dps burst kill away guards are only PvE Tombstone deaths
    kesh city, tesso, great pvp places.

Quote Originally Posted by Arta View Post
    i don't understand this miserable lamentation. you can goto B&G if dont like the guards... or you are scared because can't bring your gear the full filled AA progression?

i can't feel same happiness when killing the unknow people as you did on anniversary event while they fought against the raid bosses on open world areas. I dont comment it because the moderator will not tolerate. I just say can getting same happiness by the corpsjump when on your [Edited by Arta]deadbody under me.
    oh pls, why would i dumb my guild / friends / enemies just to go empty server, 1 js per day? no thx, and theres less world pvp than on fury, even crom has more duels in ce than rage has in khesatta, only duels u ever will have in rage is when u ask ur friend for duel nothing more, and u must be somekind of new player? fresh toon or not, im still gonna stomp you under my feets, wont make any difference, and u know it, just by knowing how most of classes work in basic and played all of them gives me a huge advantage vs you
    but that has nothing to do with gear now does it?
    The Law

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast