Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Soldier stance change cool-down

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Heavies tend to blow their load up front ina burst to try to get a kill, without much forthought. Once their cooldowns are spent against a bubble all they can do is hope to kill me by going into frenzy.

Healers are much less front-loaded on firepower and survivability.
    Only long cd of a dt is dooming presense, the rest is stacks of vom which come later, not toward the beginning. For conqs, their dps come from debuffs which means they do damage more to you later as well. So I don't see where you are coming from. Maybe you are only talking about guard.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    pom is a handful
    Other than the pom's 3.5-5min bubble and the 8min bubble, the pom doesn't have much to stop a barb. 3 stun/fear breaks, escape artist + very high fear resistance makes it quite easy to kill pom. (unless cc breaks are on cd or the pom has backup)(this is in minigame setting where you can use reaver stance and you can wait til' pom blows their bubble in ealier time. in dual you should prepare for a long fight)

Before I left for thanksgiving I was able to kill a pom in one kb by the time pom got up with t3 weapons (rare occurrence, usually need about 2 more sec to finish wreck armor 4). I know sins get to do it all the time (drain from 100% life in one kb by the time opponent regains footing), but it's fun seeing it on barb.
    Last edited by throughthedoor; 26th November 2013 at 05:55.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    Before I left for thanksgiving I was able to kill a pom in one kb by the time pom got up with t3 weapons (rare occurrence, usually need about 2 more sec to finish wreck armor 4). I know sins get to do it all the time (drain from 100% life in one kb by the time opponent regains footing), but it's fun seeing it on barb.
    tho a pom with good positioning can really be stealth on or get isolated

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    tho a pom with good positioning can really be stealth on or get isolated
    hard to hide as a healer when ppl run around with blue heals. Because players receiving blue heals from healer get 2x the heal that the healer gets, i usually attack healer first. If bubble pops, i run behind something for 5 sec and then come back unless it is soul of mitra.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234