Thread: new gear bug, or old returning gear bug?

Default new gear bug, or old returning gear bug?

SOOOOOOOO, let's talk about the new bug Funcom brought us along with the latest patch, if you can call it a patch.
    Random pieces of gear not being able to be equipped unless you relog. Happen to 2 of our tanks on zodiac and again last night on Thoth.
    So any of you tanks out there wondering why you are getting your face smashed in by the bosses, check you gear. Take it off and try to put it back on. If it won't go back on, you have to relog.
    Things just keep getting worse and worse here in aoc.

Old bug. Have seen it at random times for a while, last time maybe 5-7 weeks ago. Has happened to me when I tried to switch gear too fast after a res.

Not sure, but I think it's more a graphics issue than a gear issue. The slot becomes completely unusable until I zone or relog; it goes empty and red and nothing can be dragged into it. However, I don't see any appreciable difference in dps or damage taken. I suspect that the old gear's stats are still being used even though the slot shows as empty.

Very rare bug, the only times i've had it is when my MS goes over the roof and i try to switch something.