Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Old School Patching

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    If you all have so much to prove, resub, put together your teams, and do something. But complaining the game is nothing more than a runny sh!t stain doesn't mean anything when your not actively playing it and proving your point.

From what I remember, you all love to sh1t on the "self-proclaimed" best players, well, Crom is full of players like that, go do something about it :/
    They won't grace us with their presence though Suctum, we are beneath them ... apparently.

I'm surprised Khramps doesn't have altitude sickness from sitting on a pedestal that high in the clouds.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    Come talk to me when you actually have some pvp premade experience under your belt.
    No, thank you. What should all the pvp premade experience in the world change about the things i wrote?

Come talk to me when you actually have some pvp premade experience under your belt.
    Actually, u can do fine even with pvp 2-3 gear, and khitai blues, not much grind to be competive, but this goes for exprienced players not for newbie, ofc not, and from ur speaks, i can think you having pvp 7+ toon, WHÌCH IS ALL YOU NEED BTW!!, why dont u take that finger out of your ass man, and go premaid vs badacai's team, badacai using pvp gear, so whats ur excuse now then? the fact that t3 pvp gear has maybe 1% better stats than ur t2? if u use it? , less talk more action.

oh and btw, im 100% sure that Carnage exploited all these t2 raid shits when they were ****ed up and got easy gear, thats right, u had top gear back in the days,, but u cant just handle to get pvp 6-7 now?
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Actually, u can do fine even with pvp 2-3 gear, and khitai blues, not much grind to be competive, but this goes for exprienced players not for newbie, ofc not, and from ur speaks, i can think you having pvp 7+ toon, WHÌCH IS ALL YOU NEED BTW!!, why dont u take that finger out of your ass man, and go premaid vs badacai's team, badacai using pvp gear, so whats ur excuse now then? the fact that t3 pvp gear has maybe 1% better stats than ur t2? if u use it? , less talk more action.

oh and btw, im 100% sure that Carnage exploited all these t2 raid shits when they were ****ed up and got easy gear, thats right, u had top gear back in the days,, but u cant just handle to get pvp 6-7 now?
    PvP armor other than tank, shammy, or barb is not the best, but I guess you could try to compete in it. He does have a point about the gear gap widening, but they could find some guild to leach t4 from I suppose just like they did t3 back then.
    Doomsayer 2008

PvP armor other than tank, shammy, or barb is not the best, but I guess you could try to compete in it. He does have a point about the gear gap widening, but they could find some guild to leach t4 from I suppose just like they did t3 back then.
    IF they are so pro "1 tier" higher gear should not matter that much?
    so u basicly saying that pvp 10 ranger, with t3 pvp gear is not competive against pvp 0 ranger with t4 gear?

I know gear cap, been there and seen that, but tbh, i dont feel any difference from bb to t4 set, but the WEAPON even the bad dagger from cloud gave me a huge boost, and ofc i have more evade,

but hey i still use pvp gear or bb set in pvp when i get bored on t4 look, i know many players who dont wanna use that top **** in minis, in fact i started to play LESS my sin after i got gear since ppl only say i win with gear, but still even in t2 pvp full set i can easily go 30-3

pvp gear is not that bad even for Dps classes, in fact most unbalanced **** comes from the weapons and we know it, since t3 pvp weapon is worse than t2 raid one, no const..
    The Law

and.. the weapons u get from first run from cloud, because every time the leecher, the worst player, or the GUILDLESS gets ****, it happens every time, so khramps, get ur friends to 1h run in t4 and get best weapon in game, cant be hard
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    IF they are so pro "1 tier" higher gear should not matter that much?
    so u basicly saying that pvp 10 ranger, with t3 pvp gear is not competive against pvp 0 ranger with t4 gear?

I know gear cap, been there and seen that, but tbh, i dont feel any difference from bb to t4 set, but the WEAPON even the bad dagger from cloud gave me a huge boost, and ofc i have more evade,

but hey i still use pvp gear or bb set in pvp when i get bored on t4 look, i know many players who dont wanna use that top **** in minis, in fact i started to play LESS my sin after i got gear since ppl only say i win with gear, but still even in t2 pvp full set i can easily go 30-3

pvp gear is not that bad even for Dps classes, in fact most unbalanced **** comes from the weapons and we know it, since t3 pvp weapon is worse than t2 raid one, no const..
    A t4 ranger is more of a threat than a ranger in pvp gear, each is competitive and each can get kills, but come on, there are only 2 pieces of pvp armor that provide crit rating, while t4 pieces almost every piece has crit rating. The crit rating is what makes the difference.
    Doomsayer 2008

A t4 ranger is more of a threat than a ranger in pvp gear, each is competitive and each can get kills, but come on, there are only 2 pieces of pvp armor that provide crit rating, while t4 pieces almost every piece has crit rating. The crit rating is what makes the difference.
    Yes, BUT the t4 ranger is beyond usless, in premaid, only thing he can do is use burst on clothies in pug mini and go hide for 40 sec to wait cd's. i dont want ranger like that in team, I want him to use traps, cc's to save me, save my team mates, snare enemy, and not just spam linebreaker for dmg and traps just so he can run away, and this is exactly what pve geared dps classes do,

i want t4 to be nerfed trust me, but i dont want that everyone run in same prot pvp gear, soldiers are way too powerfull as it is aleready, and using same prot gear as dps class would make them even more silly.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    Those premades were with people I never played with before that day and it was just a completely spur-of-the-moment "x up for a premade" in guild chat thing that I happened to log on and see, so I joined. I had to download Teamspeak to even hear them and I don't think my mic worked with it. Just FYI
    Then why does it look so similar to a life premade
    @Khramps Its like balacai says! premade is just a x up in guild and GO (its not like the old days where 6 players train together then go premading)
    with such a low population and the way premade sign ups work (PVEE gear ftw) its just not worth using gaming time to train together with 6 regular players anymore

I have played this game from launch EU pvp servers! yes the 1.4 days was a lot of fun and good pvp population
    I remember running around on my BS swinging combo arrows in the air until I reach a players back then hit finisher with weight of the world and empowered renewal causing a fatality not much skill but was fun!

When unchained mini games comes out (should be all players max gear max aa) I take we will see this carnage premade in action yes?

Also we should see a return to serious premade action with unchained minis
    The current premades are to far gone balance wise! premade with 6 PVEEE T4 weps/ accessories and mixing PVEEE T4/pvp gear just stomp on anything that cant match the same power
    The fire power of 6 PVEEE T4 weps vs 6 PVP weps there is no competition

Only hope for premade vs premade is unchained mini games

So to ALL stop the internet warrior talk stop the posting of current premade videos and pictures (PVEE gear and or wep ftw) stop the old day boosting! and get ready for unchained mini premade! where the real men will fight

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post

I have played this game from launch EU pvp servers! yes the 1.4 days was a lot of fun and good pvp population
    I remember running around on my BS swinging combo arrows in the air until I reach a players back then hit finisher with weight of the world and empowered renewal causing a fatality not much skill but was fun!
    1.4 was when they introduced penalties for missing combo steps. You're thinking about 1.3 or earlier.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast