Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats the deal w/ these Super Ubber characters

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    That actually has nothing to do with the class "ranger" itself, just the way how most rangers are playing. If you see a ranger like Religolibri I would take him over most barbs around, coz he knows how to use his cc's for the team and not only for himself, and he uses all cc's (besides good dmg and knowing the right targets). What rangers really come to close fight and assist the team with traps? That are really a few...
    i would too man, but most of rangers only relay on tts spam and think they good if they can kill clothies, they play the ranger class because their brains cant play any other class that would require something more than 1.2.3 clicks with mouse
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    i would too man, but most of rangers only relay on tts spam and think they good if they can kill clothies, they play the ranger class because their brains cant play any other class that would require something more than 1.2.3 clicks with mouse
    Indeed! I think it only needs a small change what will be devastating for most ranger- players. For example to let them miss the target if it runs around the ranger. Oh wait, the ranger has to move some steps then? We can't require this from the rangers out there, they need to hit the target standing around as solid as a rock anytime. I am just often so surpised how people can play a class with such great mobility so immoveable.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    Indeed! I think it only needs a small change what will be devastating for most ranger- players. For example to let them miss the target if it runs around the ranger. Oh wait, the ranger has to move some steps then? We can't require this from the rangers out there, they need to hit the target standing around as solid as a rock anytime. I am just often so surpised how people can play a class with such great mobility so immoveable.
    1. sepreate bow and xbow, to have different combos / ANIMATIONS.
    2. FIX RANGER FEATS FFS, that goes for every ****ing class craig revamped.. god save us...
    3. fix those damn animations,, i mean FLAME BARRAGE with crossbow? u f*** kidding me? and they even broke the bow animation.. watch old videos where ranger use FB and then compare it to FB now. makes me puke

4.. just revamp the whole class pls.. oh and rememb to sepreate bow/xbow like they used to be, funcom, u realize that 99% rangers quit game or changed class after revamp?
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    1. sepreate bow and xbow, to have different combos / ANIMATIONS.
    2. FIX RANGER FEATS FFS, that goes for every ****ing class craig revamped.. god save us...
    3. fix those damn animations,, i mean FLAME BARRAGE with crossbow? u f*** kidding me? and they even broke the bow animation.. watch old videos where ranger use FB and then compare it to FB now. makes me puke

4.. just revamp the whole class pls.. oh and rememb to sepreate bow/xbow like they used to be, funcom, u realize that 99% rangers quit game or changed class after revamp?
    It would be fun that you loose dmg with bow/xbow if target is close to you so that ranger are forced to use melee than
    Btw been playing ranger for the past two days because i have some stuttering issues since last patch, and even though i have blue bow and only pvp 5 its so easy class.
    Even started playing with fear, exhausting traps, pitch pot and sulfurous burst for fun and still its easy
    One more point and i will start playing with stun AA instead of tts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123