Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 questions for the development team

only surprise will be reading post that have nothing to do with thread title

I'd be surprised if we DO get post on-topic actually.......
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHole View Post
    I've only been in T4 once and killed 2 out of the last 3 bosses and got the last general down to 23%. but to fix this issue allow all T4 equipment to be tradeable I.E. get rid of BOP and BOE that way the T4 guilds can still maintain delusions of grandure and they will be able to choose to destroy equipment or control the T4 gear market. I don't know about you but I would rather grind 100gold for a T4 bow than sit in a T4 raid with a bunch of strangers mocking you and laughing behind your back for weeks on end just to may or may not get a piece of best loot in game
    Tradeable T4 gear? Really? What do you think that will lead to? Most people will go to the illegal gold sellers, and buy their weapons with that..

And to OP: I don't see any reason for killable lootboxes except for entity, since that one is impossible to do with a balanced raid.

Memory cloud is not something funcom designed to be farmed, it's a flaw in the binding mechanism they have, one that's very hard to solve without changing other instances. If they change it, people that come in for emperor won't be able to pass the first 3 bosses, so I guess that's what makes it hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfir View Post
    Memory cloud is not something funcom designed to be farmed, it's a flaw in the binding mechanism they have, one that's very hard to solve without changing other instances. If they change it, people that come in for emperor won't be able to pass the first 3 bosses, so I guess that's what makes it hard.
    Idk if it's a flaw, or if it was intended and sadly the fact Memcloud is a piñata wasnt considered in the process.

I'm still surprised Emperor Yah Cheng isn't the 6th boss of T4, the one which is looting weapons, accessories and rares relics.

Memcloud raid encounter is still one of the best idea they created in PvE (lorewise) but the bosses are just too easy for the loot table they have.

If it was a flaw characters would be rolled back.
    I recall being told that it's not considered an exploit. Plus raids are monitored.

No difference in farming shards as doing a Memory Farm.

Plus, it's not like the combat isn't happening, you still have to down the boss's, regardless if they are easy or not, it's not like you just simply zone in and acquire loot, you have to still play the game.

And why are you bitching about this anyway? Seriously speaking, it's just stupid to gripe about something that isn't broken, it's just a tad bit easier this way.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Idk if it's a flaw, or if it was intended and sadly the fact Memcloud is a piñata wasnt considered in the process.

I'm still surprised Emperor Yah Cheng isn't the 6th boss of T4, the one which is looting weapons, accessories and rares relics.

Memcloud raid encounter is still one of the best idea they created in PvE (lorewise) but the bosses are just too easy for the loot table they have.
    I've often wondered myself why MC doesn't come before Emp and Entity - and those ones instead drop the good stuff. Even zodiac should be after MC. MC is silly, if you have half a brain and don't be stupid, and gives silly op rewards. That it's farmed is just a consequence of human nature - people almost always look for the path of least resistance or whatever. I guess it's set up that way for the quest / storyline though? I dunno. It's all back to front - it should increase in difficulty - not fall off at the end. It should be MC, Zodiac, Emperor then Entity. The rest is fine.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwartisan View Post
    Show me on the doll where they touched you.
    right here, on the pvp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12