Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 questions for the development team

Default 3 questions for the development team

Q1) what was your idea behind breakable pve timer chests?
    A great example of this is the pve T4 chest from entity! On this chest a naked lvl80 may join the raid run through a empty T4 instance and loot the best weapon in the game!

Q2) what was the idea behind allowing memory cloud chest to be farmable! you know reforming the raid with alts over and over again!

Q3) Do you really think its fair play to allow a player to relog or join a empty T4 instance naked and obtain the best weapon in the game! while in pvp a player must grind all the way up pvp10 to obtain a max tire weapon with much less power!

Now obviously this can't be changed now because that would cause massive unfairness between the community! but I would love to here the reason behind the breakable pve T4 chests

The bigger problem is these best weapons in the game are also the best weapons in the game for pvp (MUCH BETTER THAN PVP10)

Is someone going to step up and answer these 3 questions?
    Last edited by ViolentLeonidas; 22nd November 2013 at 12:48.

Show me on the doll where they touched you.

Its a sad fact and now its too late unless the weapons could be erased from the users who have obtained it this way... which is probably impossible.
    HoX - Emboror -

Q1)You obviously have not been in T4 have you?

Memory cloud is not a breakable chest. The only chests that need to be killed in T4 are Imp, Zodiac and Entity.
    You can not kill all 4 bosses in Memory Cloud with well-geared characters and relog for the loot to a undergeared alt.

You can however kill the first 3 bosses and relog for the last to a naked alt, or do all on a naked alt due to the low requirements for anyone except tanks (who also need to be half-decent) there.

For Zodiac and Imp I see no reason why the boxes should be breakable after the kill.
    The reason why (I assume) Entity has a box that needs to be broken is because that encounter is near-impossible with a balanced setup so people can relog a ranged alt for the kill and back to their main character for loot.

Q2+Q3) QQmoar! Get over yourself already, because your whole QQ-T4gear-is-too-OP attitude is getting pathetic. If it bothers you that much join a T4 raiding guild or roll a soldier for who the pvpgear is (almost always) much better then T4 gear anyways due to the high amount of pvp protection.

AoC is mainly a PvE game now. Deal with it or leave!

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Q1)You obviously have not been in T4 have you?

Memory cloud is not a breakable chest. The only chests that need to be killed in T4 are Imp, Zodiac and Entity.
    You can not kill all 4 bosses in Memory Cloud with well-geared characters and relog for the loot to a undergeared alt.

You can however kill the first 3 bosses and relog for the last to a naked alt, or do all on a naked alt due to the low requirements for anyone except tanks (who also need to be half-decent) there.

For Zodiac and Imp I see no reason why the boxes should be breakable after the kill.
    The reason why (I assume) Entity has a box that needs to be broken is because that encounter is near-impossible with a balanced setup so people can relog a ranged alt for the kill and back to their main character for loot.

Q2+Q3) QQmoar! Get over yourself already, because your whole QQ-T4gear-is-too-OP attitude is getting pathetic. If it bothers you that much join a T4 raiding guild or roll a soldier for who the pvpgear is (almost always) much better then T4 gear anyways due to the high amount of pvp protection.

Thanks for pointing that out I did ofcourse mean entity wep box! will edit that now

I notice you didn't comment on memory wep box being farmable all week long until reset! and yes I do go T4 raids and i also have high lvl pvp toons

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Q1)Q2+Q3) QQmoar! Get over yourself already, because your whole QQ-T4gear-is-too-OP attitude is getting pathetic. If it bothers you that much join a T4 raiding guild or roll a soldier for who the pvpgear is (almost always) much better then T4 gear anyways due to the high amount of pvp protection.

It would not bother me one tiny little bit if the OP pve gear was only for pve but its not! and like you say AOC is mainly a pve game so why not keep pve gear in pve only!

My questions are directed to funcom! but thanks for reply

I've only been in T4 once and killed 2 out of the last 3 bosses and got the last general down to 23%. but to fix this issue allow all T4 equipment to be tradeable I.E. get rid of BOP and BOE that way the T4 guilds can still maintain delusions of grandure and they will be able to choose to destroy equipment or control the T4 gear market. I don't know about you but I would rather grind 100gold for a T4 bow than sit in a T4 raid with a bunch of strangers mocking you and laughing behind your back for weeks on end just to may or may not get a piece of best loot in game

some of you are in for a big sruprise soon enough *wink wink*
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by slith View Post
    some of you are in for a big sruprise soon enough *wink wink*
    tell us what you know lol
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I am a tease, not a loud mouth :X
    Retired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast