Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My god Funcom...

Default My god Funcom...

Please fix the fooking mini game group bug. How long has it been? Get stuck in group and gotta log for 5 min. Get really annoying. Are you guys just stumped on this problem or what? That is all...

Quote Originally Posted by Baasar View Post
    Please fix the fooking mini game group bug. How long has it been? Get stuck in group and gotta log for 5 min. Get really annoying. Are you guys just stumped on this problem or what? That is all...
    Cool rage post, probably not gonna help
    xD
    xDDD
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Cool rage post, probably not gonna help
    xD
    xDDD
    Troll is always troll

Yeah, they should really fix it. Now only chance to fix it without logging off for 15min is to join minigame and then "rage" quit instantly

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Yui View Post
    Troll is always troll
    you guys throw that term around loosely. I don't think you understand what a troll is Anyways, yes I have my pitchfork, I mad brah. FIX DIS STUFFS. thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Baasar View Post
    you guys throw that term around loosely. I don't think you understand what a troll is Anyways, yes I have my pitchfork, I mad brah. FIX DIS STUFFS. thx.
    1. troll
    One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Aaand when u look his other posts, then u agree with rest of us

who gives a **** about minigames,,, when you cant even log into the game,

failed to aunthenticated With the characater server.

I crash a lot in minis when I die too. Today right at end on winning team. no token, and cowards shame on top of it.. happens a lot to people. Funcom must just be stumped. cause these problems been here for a long time now.

In my case: STILL waiting FC fix iron tower key droping to fight random boss. 2 updates: No fix.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=185949

Funcom isn't a real company. They half-ass everything. They have corrupt GM's and don't care about their customers.

This game had amazing potential but it has gone almost nowhere since launch. Looking at a real MMO from a real company, even new ones, they have so much more polish and depth than this game which is still bare-bones 5-6 years after launch. It's sad but yeah, you can easily tell by the crazy amount of bugs that are just accepted by the majority of the playerbase and worked around. There aren't even maps in dungeons which is something that bothered me recently. Caravan Raiders has been in the game since launch and there's no map for it, but new MMO's by real companies are released with teleport-to-dungeon LFG systems, maps, and fewer bugs in a 6-week old game than this 6-year old one.

This game has an amazing combat system and great realistic graphical style which is what keeps so many people playing. It's really really sad that it goes to waste on a company that has always done so little to make the game flourish

I'm very dissapoing about FC as a company, they don't care about AoC users.
    And they forget they have part of they $$$ cause lots and lots of users that we paid a sub, buy items (some can be better -_-) and buy expansion for AoC.

I personaly play AoC causa i'm a fan of conal lore, that's the main and only reason, i love conan, and this is the best conan game tribute i ever met, but Fc is killing this game don't giving the users the time they deserve, not to mention they don't even reply a single post in forum (and when they do, is to complaing about users being bad to them (is ok, users are very unrespectfull sometimes, but they never understand that patience is gone when you are actualy PAYING and not REICIVING) and or not giving some importating info)

I have nothing bad to say about GM, every time i have a petition the answer well, via game or via email, but fc devs and fc team are the most unrespectfull ppl to users i ever seen in a company, maybe this is not they more rentable game, but is most os the top 3 most played, and users DESERVE some feedfack, not a monthly response and "ok, there you got".

If some FC devs are not happy with their job? OK, get a new one! you a re getting PAID for do what you like to do, no one is forcing you!. We re getting paid to get a quality product, we know fixes can come and we wait, but when you never say a word, you never reply a forum topic and you do an update and don't fix OLD ****ING problems (some bug on quest (w2 quest boss, hello?!, cloned loot in clack castle, randoms key not droping in Iron Tower, etc etc etc, some bugs in mins pvp, etc etc etc) users feel sad about getting not what are they PAYING for.

For sure no FC user will read this topic, but is all i want to say, with al my respect, to FC team.

Atte.
    Facundo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast